You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 3:58am

differance between F2P and P2P?

What are the main differences between the subscription accounts and free to play accounts? I love allods, been playing it on and off for the past 2 years and this has peeked my interest.
Bloodseer - Orcish Warden http://tinyurl.com/mnxfh4y
Drezk - Xadaganian Summoner http://tinyurl.com/l6sagv2

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 4:37am

Hello,

There is a FAQ thread about Smuggler Paradise (the P2P server, that is free to access for about two month now, and until june 5th and maybe more, we'll know on thursday)
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2145
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 6:13am

Jinxed

Intermediate

main thing F2P is pay to win or if you wish to pvp you will need to spend lots of money or grind for days P2P yes it is 15 dollors every 30 days but not item shop so no pay to win its all skill and grinding.
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 7:24am

main thing F2P is pay to win or if you wish to pvp you will need to spend lots of money or grind for days P2P yes it is 15 dollors every 30 days but not item shop so no pay to win its all skill and grinding.

Wow is the grind as bad as in f2p server ??
Basically f2p is p2w/grindfeast and p2p is grind.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:58am

Jinxed

Intermediate

well F2P and P2P are about the same when it comes to grinding but P2P you get alittle more exp then you do on F2P I still like P2P since you cant get over powered by spending 1,000 of dollors in the game to become god lol :P P2P is skill based.
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 11:57am

Fraust

Trainee

I don't exactly know much about the subscription server, but I assure you the f2p server is not p2w. It is pay to boost.
You will spend one of these or maybe even both.

Time & Money

Spending more of one means spending less of the other, vice-versa.

CS players don't get any special gear, its the same exact stuff a regular player gets, they just typically get said gear at a faster rate.

That is it. Plain and Simple.

But, which ever server you choose, I wish you good luck to all your future endeavors. :D

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 3:31pm

P2P is fairer server - you can't blame other people's wallets for your underachievement. F2P is more magnificent however, which is why I stick to it.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 5:46pm

There's a certain, set amount of grind needed to be done to complete weekly progress limit which is pretty much the same on both servers, however...

On the p2p you do that and you're done for the week.

On the f2p it's not enough, for example you can get cursed glyphs or gear upgraders that require money (or more gold translating into more grind) to be turned into the same result.

On the p2p all equally geared characters of the same class are pretty much equal in power, all boils down to how the players play them.
On the f2p there's many additional upgrades possible via cash shop that add to it. From two equally geared characters of the same class almost certainly one is stronger than the other (before even taking into account player skill)

Difference isn't between accounts, you make one account and get to pick your type of game at the server selection screen.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 1st 2014, 6:00pm)

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 6:13am

Fraust

Trainee

P2P is fairer server - you can't blame other people's wallets for your underachievement. F2P is more magnificent however, which is why I stick to it.
Underachievement. Where's the imaginary trophy? Honestly. Can people really be so egotistic? But I assure you, no one is blaming anyone as I have said on many occasions this game is what you make of it. Remember, it's just a game. Lol.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 9:48am

Underachievement. Where's the imaginary trophy? Honestly. Can people really be so egotistic? But I assure you, no one is blaming anyone as I have said on many occasions this game is what you make of it. Remember, it's just a game. Lol.

Oh, I know, it's just that people on my server love blaming others' wallets for the stinky dps. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread