You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 29th 2022, 2:14pm

Developer Q&A

Friends!

Our community is growing, changing and asking different questions about the game and its future. We know how important it is to get answers. However, not all of your questions can be answered individually. And when we respond with a personal message or publicly in the discord, only a few people see the answers.

Therefore, we have opened a "ask questions" Channel on our official Discord where you can ask any questions to our Developers that we will answer separately!

Please also read our rules before asking your question.

«Allods Team»

Tuesday, May 31st 2022, 5:17pm

Rupeck

Trainee

i've questions about the psi suppression aspect, psi is the only one that has this aspect, and it looks not so useful (even being my favorite), i fell like not having much to do more than a mage in a pve aspect, the boss mechanics on dungeons/raids don't see to need cc (i guess they are immune to cc btw).

I know that a cc focused character is something that not everyone like to fight against, cause it removes the chance for the enemy to do anything against, so something should have been done to counter it, but, it looks like a black and white problem, or the cc character is too overpowered, or it's jus lame, a difficult thing to balance. There any plan to work on let psi supression a class that's worth being played? (I would like some mechanics to use my cc on bosses btw xD)
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 1:27am

Rupeck

Trainee

i said that cc doesn't has a great presence on pve, but, i was doing the Sunslanger quests, i'll not give much spoiler, but in the part that we fight against the four elemental monsters inside a cave, it was sooo fun. There's a monster that keeps healing the others, i tried the usual, apply hypnosis on him, but i don't know why hypnosis doesn't keep on him, even with him being up 90% hp, my guess is that my clones was making a mess. I tried kill him first but he just heal himself, so i focus on him and every heal skill that he cast i interrupt with my cc, doing it while needing to pay attention to the other three mobs was really a challenge, it was sooo fun. Please give my complements to everyone that made this quest.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 1:49am

Hello everyone and developers. I'm a new member looking for some help.
It's better to ask the question so we can reply already :)
i've questions about the psi suppression aspect, psi is the only one that has this aspect, and it looks not so useful (even being my favorite), i fell like not having much to do more than a mage in a pve aspect, the boss mechanics on dungeons/raids don't see to need cc (i guess they are immune to cc btw).

I know that a cc focused character is something that not everyone like to fight against, cause it removes the chance for the enemy to do anything against, so something should have been done to counter it, but, it looks like a black and white problem, or the cc character is too overpowered, or it's jus lame, a difficult thing to balance. There any plan to work on let psi supression a class that's worth being played? (I would like some mechanics to use my cc on bosses btw xD)
Cc's are more present for PvP, and thus suppression Psi is more used in large scale PvP such as Domi raids and Battlegrounds.
Usually to suppress the enemy's damage output or heals by rotating your fears on them. And you'd rotate to avoid diminishing.
For PvE, it's not really used because bosses are immune.
You can use it for PvE packs in compass dungeons but short cc's such as interupts from DPS aspects clears the job too, and offers a lot more damage on top.

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 1:54pm

Rupeck

Trainee

Hello everyone and developers. I'm a new member looking for some help.
It's better to ask the question so we can reply already :)

Cc's are more present for PvP, and thus suppression Psi is more used in large scale PvP such as Domi raids and Battlegrounds.
Usually to suppress the enemy's damage output or heals by rotating your fears on them. And you'd rotate to avoid diminishing.
For PvE, it's not really used because bosses are immune.
You can use it for PvE packs in compass dungeons but short cc's such as interupts from DPS aspects clears the job too, and offers a lot more damage on top.
As Dragagon said, you can ask us. Also, Dragagon has a youtube channel where he post videos in english. I sometimes post guides of things that think that it's interesting. You can create a new thread on the forum if you fell like, or even send a mail to me ingame (Rupeck, i'm from server Evolution, league).

About CC. I'm awared that it's more present for PvP, due to the nature of the action i guess. but sometimes i get me thinking of ways to let it more pleasant on the PvE, i know that we can't apply cc on bosses, so it would get too easy to kill (i experienced with it when supression aspect had 200% more cc time, i could kill a mob inside the guild fortress without help or good gear, it just take a long time)
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer

Rate this thread