You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 5th 2022, 1:07pm

Raid for nothing, thanks Allods

Can you imagine how fun raiding is when u do trashpacks for 40 minutes, then stop raid at the boss cause people gotta go, so u leave ur character in for a whole day online, hoping on not getting disconnected so u can try the next day without having to deal with trash packs, to then get to the raid again, and end the raid with this bug? Can you imagine?
I couldn't, I experienced it. Why am I trying anymore :( THIS GAME DUDE.
(reported it already, going to make a future video going over all my reports and see what they fixed after a LONG ASS TIME)
video here

On that note, I'd like to ask other raid leaders in allods how do you deal with raid leavers? U got ppl benched to replace? U do raid delays? U go on without them? punishments or none? I'm prone for a broader view.

Wednesday, April 6th 2022, 11:13am

i tell you... this needs the same solution as instances / astral allods: mercenaries. always available and obedient. helps also to fill up a raid with only a handful of players. raid mechanics might need a slight adjustment (context menu actions) but its not impossible and would people actually make people taking interest in raids as the tedious chore of assembling of gathering and coordinating a team gets nullified this way.
combine with auto group collection like easy raids already have...

Wednesday, April 6th 2022, 5:24pm

Using AI to raid defeats the purpose of raiding at all. u dont wanna talk to anyone AOP, or cooperate for group content, we understood that now. You clearly don't understand the concept of mmo raiding to me.

Rate this thread