You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 5th 2022, 1:07pm

Raid for nothing, thanks Allods

Can you imagine how fun raiding is when u do trashpacks for 40 minutes, then stop raid at the boss cause people gotta go, so u leave ur character in for a whole day online, hoping on not getting disconnected so u can try the next day without having to deal with trash packs, to then get to the raid again, and end the raid with this bug? Can you imagine?
I couldn't, I experienced it. Why am I trying anymore :( THIS GAME DUDE.
(reported it already, going to make a future video going over all my reports and see what they fixed after a LONG ASS TIME)
video here

On that note, I'd like to ask other raid leaders in allods how do you deal with raid leavers? U got ppl benched to replace? U do raid delays? U go on without them? punishments or none? I'm prone for a broader view.

Wednesday, April 6th 2022, 11:13am

i tell you... this needs the same solution as instances / astral allods: mercenaries. always available and obedient. helps also to fill up a raid with only a handful of players. raid mechanics might need a slight adjustment (context menu actions) but its not impossible and would people actually make people taking interest in raids as the tedious chore of assembling of gathering and coordinating a team gets nullified this way.
combine with auto group collection like easy raids already have...

Wednesday, April 6th 2022, 5:24pm

Using AI to raid defeats the purpose of raiding at all. u dont wanna talk to anyone AOP, or cooperate for group content, we understood that now. You clearly don't understand the concept of mmo raiding to me.

Rate this thread