You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 10:34am

help on my summy FH build

i just made a fh build but i think before trying it i may ask for your opinnions about it
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33.3.2.331..3.31..3.3......1..1!a/MIHRSTB!mtnsfah/SGQGMQC!oxpmmnd/MTHIB

please tell if good or no and if no what changes i can do to it
and if there any changees i cant live without fear R3 with its rubies
THANKS
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "youssef2100" (Jun 1st 2014, 11:22am)

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 12:26pm

aina92pl

Trainee

Are you also using this in pvp?I assume that's why you want r3 Fear with all its rubies.

I'd take r3 Virulence since as a FH summy in pve you need the max amount of Plague of Mending.
Drop Dark Leech and Howl of Death though.

The thing is, if you want to FH in pvp, you'd better make a pvp build and if you want to heal in pve, have a pve build only. The lack of rubies don't allow you to create this hybrid-ish build.
I wouldn't take Healing Shield in astral since no mob/boss will attack you ( except the random aggro cases, healing aggro or tank dead) and I wouldn't take Master Summoner rubies either. Your lurker is enough with Dark Vigour and Art of Reanimation. Instead, you can take those Proficiency Rubies and max out Withering Touch.

Mastering Summonery rubies aren't a necessity in astral, so you know. :)

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…GMQC!ebxb/OOHIB

See, the problem I'd have with a build like this is that it wants to serve both PvE/PvP purposes. In pve, if you solo heal, you would need to purify as well, which would require the Shadowy Reach rubies. In PvP though, you would be better off with the Frightful Presence rubies.
Better be lucky than good ~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "aina92pl" (Jun 1st 2014, 12:34pm)

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 5:49pm

and if i went for pvp i think i would need howl
otherwise great build
THANKS/ and shadowy reach arer very important

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 6:43pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

I'd take r3 Virulence since as a FH summy in pve you need the max amount of Plague of Mending.

Well, it doesn't work for Plague of Mending. But for Dark Empathy.

Quoted

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…GMQC!ebxb/OOHIB

Shadowy Reach is a ruby you HAVE TO take with. There are rubies, like Summoning Mastery, these are rubies for your personal feeling. Also if you take healing shields or urgent protection, but one of them I would recommend.
Also the ruby Reanimator I would recommend. Because if you have to spam your heals and your blood, the cooldown of vampirism decreases. So you can gain blood again.

Well this build doesn't have anything to improve the blood cycle (Dark Leech, Reanimator, Master Summoner, Blood Flow...)

I think something like that would be better:

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…QC!acnd/IRJECAG

or, if you can't live without instant summon your lurker, then like that:

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…QC!kxuc/MHJECAG

You don't have that many rubies, so you should concentrate first on your blood cycle. The delayed healing is useful, but not that effective. Neurotoxin and withering touch are pure luxus-rubies.

Well these are just suggestions.^^
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:15pm

i really apperciate ur help

so i redesigned it again i got racial of arisen so i got only r2 summon mastery
is this one better?
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…QC!yqihb/AXAIVT
THANKS

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:21pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Just 1 thing - master summoner rubies are pretty important in fh build and i would never skip them, other than that build is ok
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:52pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Well, don't ignore the profiency-rubies in the first grid. You loose 9% of healing. Also I don't understand why you want to take Howl of Death in a Fullheal-Build. The fear is useful indeed, but the howl? Also I really recommend you to take Master Summoner, 'cause it works now properly for the lurker. And you really recognize the faster lurker attacks. (= more blood)
Also, as I said, Neurotoxin and witherin Touch is just luxus and I would replace them with urgent protection/healing shields. And why immunodeficiency? You are not supposed to deal damage as a FH.
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 9:23pm

ty again changed some things since first grid increase heals 9%

i removed immodofincey/removed delayed heal
bought scrool so i can get r2 fever
neut and touch just for necropatency since they will be triggered by VI so i can inst bloodshot
i took howl since its only source i can use for dmg and its just 1 ruby so wont diff that bad

THANKS

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 9:32pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

neut and touch just for necropatency since they will be triggered by VI so i can inst bloodshot

Well during patch they removed the old effect of touch, to 33/66/100% chance of neurotoxin to trigger putrefy/Decomposition. Better just spam your putrefy.

Quoted

i took howl since its only source i can use for dmg and its just 1 ruby so wont diff that bad

Hm ok, but don't forget you're not supposed to deal dmg, as FH.
Also The ruby Master Summoner is quite important. The shield rubies in 3rd grid are useful, too.

Well there is nothing more to add.^^
BAUA POWA!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 2:18am

ValekLost

Trainee

ty again changed some things since first grid increase heals 9%

i removed immodofincey/removed delayed heal
bought scrool so i can get r2 fever

THANKS

Instead of Immunodeficiency I would choose Dark Vigor. In PvE I use it well in combo with Art of Reanimation (Xadaganians' race skill. First AoR and then DV). In very critical moment, when PoM is still in cooldown it heals pretty well.
About HoD, I quote Buuhuu saying that while you're FH you're not supposed to deal dmg but only to heal others and HoD consumes a lot of blood (six drops! D:), it's a dangerous loss if u need to heal a lot (Reanimation and PoM take both 3 drops and the fist is instant).
I prefer dots, because you cast them only 1 time in a while, but my dmg are ridiculous compared to the dps players or my dps build.

So, I quote again Buuhuu, if you want to use it also in PvP, I find useful both the Blood Aegis rubies (but I don't do pvp so I can't say more than this)
And, for God's sake, Master Summoner :P essential to maximize Lurker's activity.

:D

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 6:48am

so please what is the effect of withering touch now
and thx for advices again i changed it
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…C!clgvcb/AXAIVT
THANKS

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:05am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

so please what is the effect of withering touch now

Neurotoxin triggers with every tick (3 seconds) putrefey/decomposition with a chance of 33/66/100% (r1/r2/r3)

Quoted

and thx for advices again i changed it
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…C!clgvcb/AXAIVT

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…C!ewkrbb/AXAIVT
I would do it like that, 'cause the profiency rubies are reallly important. If you can't live without the other rubies it is okay but rubies for stats are very important in every build.
Don't know if you want to use this build also for other things then healing, so I just can give you this advice. Every ruby is very valuable, especially in a summoner build. So you do not need to deal damage, you have to heal^^
BAUA POWA!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:20am

alright i think yours look way better
1 ruby of fear wont diff that much and FH dont need howl since too much blood
and 3 second stun wont be that usful since i got fear R3
but what about the other 3 stat rubies in vamp grid those which inc determenation are they important too?
THANKS

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:36am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

but what about the other 3 stat rubies in vamp grid those which inc determenation are they important too?

Well, there are minor important. In PvP more than PvE. You can use them, if you have more rubies avaiable. But the stat rubies in 1st and 2nd grid are the most important ones, 'cause they directly improve your healing.
Sure they are useful, since they give you a boost when you get damaged. There are many useful rubies, but not enough rubies to set :D
BAUA POWA!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 12:00pm

ty for your help
but one last question im 60 with full astral green gear atm(lvl 60 had sadly to remove my 51 leggy)
with 444/222 runes
so should i go dps for bit longer or i can FH with these spec
ty

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 12:17pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Well, I think you don't have a second skilltree, yet? With this FH-Build you wont deal any serious damage. Mobs from guild quest you are able to defeat with volatile infection but not very effective. So if you want to farm mobs or something like that, then you better should use a dps-build.
If you just want to go astral etc. as a heal, you can do it with this one. Level 4 Runes in off are okay. It is your decision how you want to play. ;)
BAUA POWA!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 2:17pm

THANKS buuhu for your help i got build and when i got the second skilltree i will do it
THANKS alot :D

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 2:42pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

No problem^^
BAUA POWA!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:41pm

reeah19

Intermediate

wou can fh wellebell epic refractors and s1-s3 with those runes, upgrade you glyphs as fast as you can for start
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 12:46pm

ValekLost

Trainee

but one last question im 60 with full astral green gear atm(lvl 60 had sadly to remove my 51 leggy)

If you want a better gear, since 60 green it's not so good, you can take the 59 blue Rep equip on Umoir (in the high part of the map, where there are the mutant squirrels beyond that maze-like entryway).
You can take good items for ~250-450g x item.

OR

Far better, try to buy 57-58 epic crafted items in AH or asking in /world if you're looking for lower prices.
They cost about ~2500-4000g x item but they're better then 60 blue.
I suggest you to buy at least the weapon(s) and the wand.

These are really good equip items, and in this way you can be more powerful and concentrate yourself on glyphs :)

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]