You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 4:21pm

5.02 JC rework

5.02 will rock, we all know it will - with a 12-man instance, possibly the new race and shit like that. One of the more vital things however, seems to be the JC rework.

http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4372
All 3 phases will be changed. The main point is to make it more fair and more rewarding.

First phase - players will no longer turn into golems. Instead, golems will spawn, controlled by AI. They will spawn full of amalgam, and run away from players. From time to time, they will drop some drops of amalgam that players can pick up with context action. The longer the golem stays alive, the less reward will a player get for killing it. The point here is to make people actually fight, instead of just sitting at a place, popping themselves while guarded by friends, or getting killed and picking up their chest.

Second phase - HALLELUJAH! Players will all start in the same place and use the same mount - a golem with 4 skills. The skills are:

1. Air wave (from Manabike) - pushes everyone away.
2. Magnetism (from Titan) - slows the target and removes boost.
3. Interception (from Spinner) - jumps to the target and immobilizes them.
4. Boost (from Aegis) - increases speed and removes magnetism.

The 3 best people can loot chests. The third gets as much reward as the chest now holds, the second will get twice as much and the first - four times as much.

Third phase - mounts will be disabled. More black marks will appear. Each mark causes 1 drop of wound complexity.

Much like the second phase, the top 3 in this phase loot chests. When somebody loots the first chest, they get taken out, everyone else gets resurrected and they fight for the second chest. Then the looter of that chest gets taken out and the rest are resurrected again and fight for the 3rd chest.

Honestly, I am kind of surprised at the change to the second phase in particular. But it's looking great, like something that will make JC fun to do.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 5:11am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I can't wait for the new race though we still have patch 5.1 to go though so I take it we may not get 5.2 till end of the year maybe next year?
Jinxed-level 60

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 7:05am

From what I know, 5.02 will hit RU sometime in autumn, which makes it reasonable for us to expect it in winter. Allods has moved towards making fewer content updates with more content in them. 5.02 will be huge.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 8:42am

Ravenplume

Beginner

The change to the second phase sound eerly similar to my suggestion from here: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2340. Could they actually be reading suggestions? :p I'm sure I'm not the first one suggesting this though.