You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 29th 2022, 8:09am

hello im new to this game, i just quitted wow of13 years. now wow getting boring for me and i wanted to try new game i havent heard of. which server i should join? and about classes too. i love raids. hope i able to find a fun and new friends in this game

Friday, April 29th 2022, 8:52am

Hey Damon!
I'd definitely recommend visiting us in Smuggler's Paradise! But to bring you a clear idea on the difference between the 2 servers, take a look at this page.
We do raids on a weekly basis, we have enough people in our guild to do 2 raids a week now when they open in blue layer.
Check my signature for a discord link if u wanted to ask more, or ask here on the forum so others can learn from the questions too :)
See you ingame!?

Monday, June 20th 2022, 8:25pm

hello im new to this game, i just quitted wow of13 years. now wow getting boring for me and i wanted to try new game i havent heard of. which server i should join? and about classes too. i love raids. hope i able to find a fun and new friends in this game

keep in mind the paymentserver is close to empty. empty as no players visible at all usually and no battleground unless all of the players sign in a coordinated event. the empire seems to have no endgame players at all. you are better off if you either use the money to buy items or even just play free and farm everything over time - i did it this way myself. classes offer a wide variety, impossible to give a recommendation here, have to look yourself. you can create reincarnations later which offers you the ability to play ALL classes on your main char (you can always change the reincarnation later)

raids are endgame content. i dont care for them as they are too tedious and its not possible to join spontanously (exception is the auto group collection for the minor raids)

plenty of welcoming players here anyway :)