You are not logged in.

Friday, April 29th 2022, 8:23pm

How to level up from 99 to 100?

I finished all the quests on Eden. I need about 1.2 million EXP, how can I do it without having to kill 2000 mobs? :/

Saturday, April 30th 2022, 12:02am

Greetings,

If you don't want to level farm in KoE, you can try the daily Astral Patrol quests.

To avoid this situation, it is recommended to level up on days when your Order has an Exp buff.
Астафьева

Sunday, May 1st 2022, 4:43pm

Smuggler's Paradise has a permanent serverwide 33% bonus exp. Haven't heard anyone struggle levelling here yet.

Thursday, May 5th 2022, 4:28am

join a (leveling) guild with exp buff... its free... ask in worldchat "looking for exp guild" (or go the hard way like i did and create one yourself - but that will be a little more work than the few mobs in KOE :rolleyes: )
this does not cost you anything

(or get some exp+ items from itemshop if you are lazy :wacko:)

Tuesday, July 5th 2022, 12:42pm

Tuesday, July 5th 2022, 1:56pm

Thursday, July 7th 2022, 2:43am

Rupeck

Trainee

try:
Al Rihat quests
KoE dailies
Umoir - Foul Dale dailies
Irene Dailies
Distortions
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Friday, July 8th 2022, 11:22am

Aionwen

Professional

helluu

maybe try new purple sector. once we could do astral without maxlvl and there was this allod with the lobster, the bansheelady gave nearly half of a lvl coz all her banshees died at every end of nightphase and each counted as a bosskill = huge exp...

ps: when i recruit for levelingguild i experience very much new players reject to join any lvlguild coz they "know better" what they want, espc enjoy the full levelinggrind to get the story... maybe somewhere out there of the responsable persons "developing" the game should put more effort into making this game playable.. what about just no expgap anymore in 2023? or do some better understandable recommendations to join guilds...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Rate this thread