You are not logged in.

Tuesday, May 31st 2022, 2:53pm

How to create a new character

I've been playing this game for 2 weeks, and my current character is still fine. I bought some equipment to make my character stronger and more energetic. Currently, I want to build a new character to have more options when playing. So can I choose a different character ? Can you advise me, please?

Tuesday, May 31st 2022, 4:15pm

Rupeck

Trainee

You can create a different character, it's a great thing to know other classes. You also can create a incarnation, that is a character of other class thas "coexist" with your character, but to do it you need to reach level 90 i guess (it also exist a cash item that allow you to create a incarnation, but i don't know if it has a level constraint). A incarnation, different of a new character shares the mounts, runes, wardrobe and cash bag with the progenitor, it also gives a new skill for the progenitor (the skill depends of the class of the incarnation). On the down side, incarnations receive less xp, its a bit more difficult to level them up, but nothing impossible.

You have created a enginner, that is a support class, i would recommend a different role for you to test, as paladin, mage or priest healer. You can also get another support class to see how different classes behave on the same role, for it i would suggest a bard.
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server