You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 1:43pm

game not starting

greetings, is anyone have unexpected problems with starting game today ? after normally start game via game luancher,for few moments shows game logo ,bu after that nothing happens,did my.com launcher have problems or so? till today game was working without problems

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 1:53pm

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 2:13pm

i'have solutions ... press right click on game icon .exe and select troubleshoot compatibility and let the windows choose the right setting for this game

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 2:23pm

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 2:30pm

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 3:05pm

im addicted to this game please help;((

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 3:42pm

Reinstalled 10 times. Still not starting, crashing at splashscreen.

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 3:53pm

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 4:59pm

I found a solution.
Try logging out of the launcher and then start the game. The launcher will ask you to log in and it should start the game after that.

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 5:09pm

Rupeck

Trainee

had it today ?(
fixed by updating launcher
(help - about program - update launcher)
did you've downloaded by steam of from the site?
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 7:05pm

i had the same issue. Xakriel told me that if i insist on in every crash it opens. i tried and it worked. so... try again and again even if it crashes. after 10-15 tries it's gonna start.

btw it's something about addons i guess. it was starting when i cleaned addons file.

Myself

Saturday, June 4th 2022, 9:39pm

had it today ?(
fixed by updating launcher
(help - about program - update launcher)
did you've downloaded by steam of from the site?

no steam, i dont use steam at all