You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 19th 2022, 5:43pm

Currect pve scout talent and rubies rotation

Hello I’m new here and I want to know what is in this patch best for scout. I mean talents and rubies.
I have watched lot of YT videos but that talens are no more in game or has other properites.
I need pure PvE build plus what stats are moust important?

Monday, June 20th 2022, 8:30am

for pure PVE its simple, full determination, rest proficiency (insignia to change stats from endgame gear = from distortion or from BG npc)

defensive values: full lifepoints / bloodlust

build: assault stance, ranged, read all the rubies descriptions and skip these which are related to melee / tank / PVP

rotation: read the descriptions (for example the one scout attack adds an effect which makes the next one do more dmg and so on)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 20th 2022, 8:36am)

Monday, June 20th 2022, 10:10am

Thank you for answers. I have one more question, because I don’t undersand it; Brutality.
It seems to be good but is good for pve?
In my set I have lot of brutality. I have No idea how can I change it for bloodlust or determination.
My gear lvl is 90 each item.
Btw is Luck important stat too?

Monday, June 20th 2022, 8:18pm

brutality is to counter caution defensive stat and to kill healers easier with the last strike before they can heal up again - worthless for PVE (except some special raidbosses)

before you have the endgame gear dont bother with changing stats (if it even works) - it does not really matter what stats you have while leveling

luck offers the chance of a critical hit which does more damage. proficiency offers guaranteed more damage

luck is only good if in PVP the enemy has no stamina stat (i dont know the name, the counter defensive stat for luck) or for healers. also some boni give only luck so its better than nothing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 20th 2022, 8:26pm)

Monday, June 20th 2022, 8:22pm

I have one more question, because I don’t undersand it; Brutality.
Brutality makes your damage scale as your target's hp gets lower.

Usually I recommend to everyone as a base to run 25/50/25 ratio on your base stats. Meaning you dump 750 into Supremacy, followed by looking at how many offensive stats you have leftover. Let's say 500. Then you divide 500 by 4 = 125. So you put 125 Prof, 250 Deter, 125 Brutality. Hence the 25/50/25 ratio.
In my set I have lot of brutality. I have No idea how can I change it for bloodlust or determination.
You have to learn not to mix offensive and defensive stats.
Bloodlust is a defensive stat, so you cannot change brutality into that. Determination is an offensive stat, like brutality. You'll have to see on each gear piece at the bottom if they do offer the desired stat. Not all pieces can have any stat unless tier 3 gear.

Btw is Luck important stat too?
Don't bother with luck if u don't understand the beginnings yet. Just focus on the basis for now, you'll use Luck as you learn more :)

Here's a PvE ranged build too.

Rate this thread