You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 21st 2022, 11:17am

haki34reis

Trainee

• "haki34reis" started this thread

Kontrol Etkileri

Bu kontrol etkileri tam olarak nedir ? sadece cc ler için mi geçer li yoksa kara büyücünün nörotoksin sıtma ateşi ve hırslı gölgeleride bu kontrol etkileri kategorisinie giriyor mu ? ona göre sebata yoğunluk vericem

Tuesday, June 21st 2022, 2:13pm

sebat kontrol etkilerinin süresini uzatıyor. senin saydıkların atak skilleri. oyunum ingilizce türkçesinde nasıl çevrilmiş bilmiyorum skillerin ama horror, disorientation, knock-down gibi kontrol yani stun skillerinin etki sürelerini uzatıyor sadece sebat.karabüyücüde 0la kullanmana gerek yok

baskı mistik yada full stun oynayabilen sınıflarda işe yarar o, warrior tank gibi mesela. geri kalan sınıflar için gereksiz.

Myself

Tuesday, June 21st 2022, 8:11pm

Greetings,

Willpower affects your chance to resist an opponent's control ability, and reduces its duration if unsuccessful and Conviction improves the chance of successfully applying a control effect on an enemy, and improves the duration of that effect. Sorry, i don't know what the translation of these stats in your language is.

Control abilities include everything that prevents an opponent from moving or attacking (stun, slow etc). And yes, it also includes the slow effects of some of the Summoner's attack skills.
Астафьева

Wednesday, June 22nd 2022, 11:40am

Greetings,

Willpower affects your chance to resist an opponent's control ability, and reduces its duration if unsuccessful and Conviction improves the chance of successfully applying a control effect on an enemy, and improves the duration of that effect. Sorry, i don't know what the translation of these stats in your language is.

Control abilities include everything that prevents an opponent from moving or attacking (stun, slow etc). And yes, it also includes the slow effects of some of the Summoner's attack skills.
To be clear and avoid confusion. Willpower and Conviction has no "chance" to apply or resist the CC's. Only the durations of the CC's are affected.
The rest is explained correctly.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2022, 12:58pm

To be clear and avoid confusion. Willpower and Conviction has no "chance" to apply or resist the CC's. Only the durations of the CC's are affected.

Greetings Dragagon,

Yes, true. Actually, I didn't mention with the word "resist" neutralizing the control effect. My intent was to reduce the time as I wrote. And by the phrase "chance of successfully applying", I mean that the duration of the control effect is applied without decreasing (or even increasing)

Interlingual expression problems. Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Have fun
Астафьева

Wednesday, June 22nd 2022, 8:38pm

haki34reis

Trainee

• "haki34reis" started this thread

Greetings Dragagon,

Yes, true. Actually, I didn't mention with the word "resist" neutralizing the control effect. My intent was to reduce the time as I wrote. And by the phrase "chance of successfully applying", I mean that the duration of the control effect is applied without decreasing (or even increasing)

Interlingual expression problems. Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Have fun

Thank you for your answer and you have written in a very understandable way

Rate this thread