You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 24th 2022, 2:08pm

Need help by upgrading gear

Hello everyone!
I hit lvl 93 today. I bought all items lvl90 (122lvl item lvl) blue on auction.
All nice and my dmg is good now (finally), but I don’t know how to upgrade it to Purple/gold etc or II,III, IV … rang.
Can someone explain me where to do it, how much it cost and most important, can I do it solo?
I was thinking about merchacy and to do fly astral with this „bots” together for new stuff, but this ship thing make me angry a lot. I don’t like Astral Ship fly in Allods, it is confused, not logical and this feel „this is not a part from game”. I do all to avoid it. Sadly I think, all new stuff and upgrades can be there in this astral thing, correct me if I’m wrong (will be nice if I’m wrong).
So if Anyone can help me, will be nice.
Have a nice day all :)

Sunday, June 26th 2022, 3:14am

1 - go to level 100 before thinking about upgrading anything
2 - purple / orange / teal / yellow gear will be released after time, its called miniseasons. each new miniseason makes the gearprogress of the one befrore worthless as the base values of the higher quality gear are always higher and better (vigor / stamina, the most important stats at all). dont waste time / gold upgrading the blue gear. wait for the purple if you want to participate in gearup. it wont be so long.

3 - I gear -> al rihat, battleground, II gear = handwork craftig, III = raids. percentage is increased by insignia item (get from al rihat). you can do a lot solo except raids. ouroboros is kind of auto group raid so the hassle of forming a group is not there thankfully. i dont know if ouroboro still drops III items. al rihat and crafting can be done alone. crafting takes time is tedious and expensive. but at least its actually useful now.

4 - i dont like the astral / ship stuff too. barely do it since we have al rihat. you can also (at max level) do these instances without the ship stuff, sign auto astral grp and after 5 min you are instant there with free mercs. thankfully you can do al rihat and kill all bosses every day to get the same results (spend all keys). sometimes in al rihat artifacts drop aswell though you dont really need the keys anyway anylonger. just do al rihat and get your gear to 106% by inignia from vendor. sometimes 115% stuff drops. good enough at least for me. gear changes so fast its highly questionable to put more effort into it than 106% / al rihat
so you can avoid that astral thing completely :)
i like how in al rihat sometimes spontaneous colaboration hapens when killing mobs. not even necessary to form a group. just hit the same monster. everyone ges loot :thumbup:

oh and dont forget to do quests in irene too. there is a vendor who sells draconic aspect gear, its a second gearset you wear additionally. you can get it from BG spc aswell but you better get gold from him

Sunday, June 26th 2022, 7:59am

Thank you so much. I thing this quest in Al Rihat I get on lvl95 or 100 so I need to wait to get them.
I’m so happy that I can avoid this astral ship adventures, I do realy hate them a lot.
(I don’t even complete this tutorial quest from lvl60, I fail it 4 times so I drop this seeet :P I Lost my nervs)

About this Irene quest, I need reputiation there. I think I buy some reputation scroll for better effect.
Think you again for everything! Now I can relax me a lot, no astral terror ship waiting for me :D

Wednesday, June 29th 2022, 11:04am

Sunday, July 3rd 2022, 3:00am

this feel „this is not a part from game”.
It is what makes Allods unique for over 12 years now, I'm disappointed reading this :(
2 - purple / orange / teal / yellow gear will be released after time, its called miniseasons. each new miniseason makes the gearprogress of the one befrore worthless as the base values of the higher quality gear are always higher and better (vigor / stamina, the most important stats at all). dont waste time / gold upgrading the blue gear. wait for the purple if you want to participate in gearup. it wont be so long.
I made a visual for my videos to help understand it better.

i dont know if ouroboro still drops III items
Uro drops the III Helmet, here's another visual (credits to Rave) to show where to get III items.
The shoulder comes in the future from Eden PvP.

oh and dont forget to do quests in irene too. there is a vendor who sells draconic aspect gear, its a second gearset you wear additionally. you can get it from BG spc aswell but you better get gold from him
The gold is limited to a weekly 388k tho, so the rest can be easily spent on draconics. Just doing Trial of Blood daily gets you more than enough, and that's without emblems from BG's. Surely farmable!

Goodluck in Sarnaut!