You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 5:43pm

[A life Leech] Defiled Ruins

Today I went into the instance called defiled ruins in Gipat. As far as i know i finished all quests except for 1 (A Life Leech). After some searching on the internet i found how to complete it and missed it, because the npc's body was already dissapeared. No problem, was already thinking of doing it multiple times. Now i disbanded the quest and took it again (so a new "clean" quest). But when i entered the instance again. It was completely empty. No mobs, no bosses etc...

So what did i do wrong? Did i not finished or completed it? Is there a way to reset the instances?? So i can start all over from the beginning again?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 2nd 2014, 6:29pm) with the following reason: change title

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 5:53pm

Happened the same thing to me: for some reason I couldn't interat with the vampire's corpse on the floor. You'll have to wait one day for the dungeon to reset, and do again the quest. Be on the lookout for the corpse: you'll have to use the quest item on it.
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 5:58pm

That sucks, because you can do TT(2) for unlimited time a day. But ok, will look out for the body ^^