You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 5th 2022, 12:07pm

Little demon pet, where to get it?

Hello my friends!
I just fall in love with this little pet demon (with crystals on back). Where can I get this beuty?
It’s a wild pet, event pet or bontique pet or reward pet? I have looking around and I can’t find out.
Please tell me, where can I get this cool pet?

Tuesday, July 5th 2022, 2:07pm

Greetings,

You can purchase this item from the boutique, under the Premium tab, for 2000 Boutique Crystals or 2000 Premium Crystals after reaching 8th level Premium

Premium System FAQ

Postscript: Level 8 Premium requires purchasing a total of over 20,000 Crystals in the same month.
Астафьева

Tuesday, July 5th 2022, 2:08pm

this one? i have seen it in the itemshop and i think you can (could?) also get it from some expansion -pack or something?
i dont know what other methods are there as i have never really looked into these companions as they are purely cosmetical :|
ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER has attached the following image:
  • Screenshot_3708.png

Thursday, July 7th 2022, 2:32am

Rupeck

Trainee

it has a wild pet version, but its green
Rupeck - Psi
Lkledu - Healer
LEAGUE - (F2P) Evolution Server

Thursday, July 7th 2022, 7:58am

it has a wild pet version, but its green

ah like the bee you can catch in al rihat and so on? with this item that has a multiple hour cooldown? i gave this a try a few times after it was explained to me and was lucky :)
i think there was an addon which showed the typical areas these mobs spawn in

Saturday, July 9th 2022, 4:06pm

I mean this green demon with crystals on the back, 11 pet (1 line, from left to right).
Any idea where it spawn at what map and what are possible locations?
I realy need it as my pet.

This pet from Bonique is nice but more pink then green and cost real money. This one is free and green, like I want.
So if anyone know where to find it, pls tell me here. Thank you for your time.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2022, 10:22am

Thursday, August 4th 2022, 1:58am

Midnight

Beginner

demon pet

Zone that it can be caught in is Sogot ok :) Get the pet addon from alloder.pro which will show what is in what part of this zone that can be tried for

Wednesday, September 7th 2022, 5:55am

You can both enjoy top-notch games while alone guiding a professional team by attending the game retro games . You can choose your favorite team when you first become a coach. However, you do not have to be the coach of the team. This forces you to choose a team that is more passionate about the game.

Tuesday, September 27th 2022, 11:19am

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!