You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 9th 2022, 9:43am

The SSL certificate on the site says it expired/Authorization failed

Hello!

I realized that this might have been a known issue but not sure where to look for the solution. I cannot access the website since it says the SSL certificate expired (I accessed the site/forum through Incognito mode). I checked but did not find anyone else reported it and not sure if it's my computer or browser. Not tech savvy here and hoping someone can help.

When I try to login to game it says "Authorization failed" and will not let me into game. I tried everything from firewalls to reinstalling the game but still can't get in. I don't see any maintenance activities. Please help! I just topped up and hate to not be able to use it.

Thank you so much!

Friday, October 21st 2022, 8:20am

u_227731529

Beginner

I can't access the website either, and it says the SSL certificate has expired.

Rate this thread