You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 20th 2022, 1:54pm

Game upgrade

Hallo, I play some time here and I have hit 3 characters to lvl100.
I was thinking how can be game more improved, and I have some Ideas;
Let’s make some game suggestions:

1) During mine lvl ups new reincarnations, I was wonder why I never get „Folio of expierence” as a reward?
I know, I can buy them from Item Shop, but to be honest, It’s not wroth real money on it.
I was looking on my „unused exp” and saw it on yellow color, what’s means max value on it.
What a waste? I was thinking, can game developers add this folio of exp as a reward for whole Time Viold?
I mean to do 3 quests in Time Void, as a reward for all green 3 done.

Game devs should be not so greed, share some love with free to play players pls.
PS: I hit lvl100x3 with no need of folios, but I think It’s a damn waste of item and this unused exp.

2) More same Pets to catch.
It is so nice to catch Pets in Allods. The problem is, they are so rare to find and more rare to catch.
It will be better for players if are more same Pets to catch in game.
For example: not 1 „Holy Gobly” on map, but 4 of it.
Players need to wait so or so 2H each attempt.
I think more Pets will be nice, even more fun for max lvl players as a fun.
Now is good, but it can be better.

3) Fly mounts.
No idea why in the game are not fly mounts? Game engine not allowed it or it just impossible to do?
On my own Allod I can fly with pegazus all the time, why not on regural maps, where is the problem?

4) Low lvl aggressive mobs. Yes taht’s a problem to me. It got on my nervs, when lvl8 mob attack me, lvl100.
Why?
It slow my mount and this mob is on 1 hit by me with No loot.
Can developers do so, that less then 10 lvls mobs are non aggressive?
It anger me all the time and other players too, when this buldiers mobs attack me on „regular costumers” quest.
Why it is so? What this mobs are thinking? On lvl100 all „hostile” mobs should be neutral to player.
Player can attack it on the free will.

That’s it for the moment, I hope some Ideas will be added to the game.
I’m looking forward for this.

~Tahayan

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "u_218871794" (Jul 21st 2022, 10:31am)