You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 29th 2022, 12:15pm

Guild Harmony is recruitung on Empire Side (p2p Server)

Hey Guys!

The new empire guild "Harmony" is recruiting all ppl who wanna have fun together :-)
We have some max lvl players and some new - active and motivated to do more endgame content soon!

We have a small population, but its time to fight against league side again!

Give it a try <3 p2p server is like playing a absolutly other and better version of Allods Online. So much adventure while enjoying the new beautiful maps and the great story :) Soooo worth to play.
Hope to see you soon!
Myrabelle

Friday, July 29th 2022, 2:59pm

Go Go empire! I heard Mcfire rebuilds empire too but that's been over a month now and I haven't seen a single brick around :rofl:
Perhaps he will be motivated now to help rebuild.

Friday, July 29th 2022, 4:30pm

Thank you for mental support Draga :-)

Heart will always beat for this mmorpg <3 time to wake up all those ppl to come back and grow with us again.

Without any p2win you guys out there!! So press ALT+F4 - delete your boring game, install Allods Online again, create a nice char on your favorite side (emp would be great but i dont want to force you höhö:p) and be damn happy about all those endorphines running trough your body!!!

---
Atm french, german and english member in Harmony.

Tuesday, August 9th 2022, 2:34pm

Yo,
It's nice to see someone trying to get the empire back on its feet.

May everything be as you wish!
Lets make p2p great again!

Tuesday, August 9th 2022, 4:22pm

Yo,
It's nice to see someone trying to get the empire back on its feet.
May everything be as you wish!
Heck yeah! I read your signature and can only say, DO IT!

Tuesday, August 9th 2022, 6:22pm

Uhhh yess :) empire is growing every day - slowly but constantly!
Everyday come a few ppl back to p2p server..
Guild Harmony is starting with endgame content now and is happy to see you all soon guys! :)

Friday, August 26th 2022, 4:27am

I just reinstalled but it seems theres nobody playing? on both sides? what do I do I wanna play but i dont wanna be alone

Friday, August 26th 2022, 8:36am

Philippfzd_

Beginner

I'll admit that population is not that huge, so you probably won't see 20 people standing afk in the tower. But we are indeed playing actively with 10-20 on empire and probably 20-30 on league. If you still decide to check us out, you're very welcome :)

you can me pm ingame (Akumy)
"The Orcs are a walking natural disaster, capable of destroying anything that gets in their way. If they could organise and unite under a strong leader who could be as respected as the Ancient Heroes, the Orcs could rule over the world."

"The Age of Men is over. The Time of the Orc has come."

"Orcs are the most anarchic and freedom-loving creatures on Sarnaut."

Friday, August 26th 2022, 8:42am

I am not at Harmony, but they are working hard for the empire. I suggest you to give it a try.

Rate this thread