You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:27am

Just Coming Back. Game downloading.. Will i still have my Characters i spent so much money on

Ok so this is all new i have created my My.com Profile Obviesly.
so when the game is finished downloading will i still have the same Account name and PW to log into the game and play with my chars??
ive been reading and iam kinda confused. i have sent a Ticket into My.com for a account transfer acouple days ago like ive been reading and still havent had a reply..

so idk i realy want to play tonight....

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:47am

you must transfer account from gpotato to my.com

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:51am

IAmGroot

Professional

...which you can't do right now, so yeeeeeeeeeeeah......
You'll have to wait until they figure that out.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 11:13am

gPotato / Webzen have stopped supporting the transfer from their database to ours.

But not to worry, our support still has access to them, and can transfer the account for you.
Just use this ticket template and they will sort it out asap.
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US
(all official links from our end should already direct people to that page)

edit: after rereading your post, I see you've done that, now you'll have to wait for them to get to your ticket in the que.. if it gets to more then 3-4 working days and you still have not received a reply (and the reply is not waiting for you here: http://support.my.com/games/tickets/ ), then please PM me your ticket ID and I will ask them to check on the ticket.

One thing I should say, do NOT log into the game with the my.com account you wish your characters to be on until they have completed the transfer and told you its safe to do so.
Logging into the game will flag your account as "in use" and make it unsuitable to hold any gPotato accounts on it.

If you wish to create a new character to help kill the time while you wait for the support staff to get to your ticket, then I suggest creating a second my.com account and using that to play on.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

One thing I should say, do NOT log into the game with the my.com account you wish your characters to be on until they have completed the transfer and told you its safe to do so.
Logging into the game will flag your account as "in use" and make it unsuitable to hold any gPotato accounts on it.

-Wraith
Well this is incredibly interesting.
Should really make note of this on the transfer page or whatever.
I haven't read it in a while, so I don't know if you have, but if you haven't, you probably should. ;)