You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2022, 5:27pm

Event: Task Force

Friends!

It is our call to all the brave warriors of Sarnaut!

While battle commanders draw their plans for the next stages of the inevitable assault, we invite you, "The Task Force", to fight against the most ferocious monsters in Sarnaut to gain loot, eliminate problematic enemies and complete specific tasks in a combined effort to reach a particular goal!

The road is long, tensions are high and much work needs to be done! Now is the time to unite!

During the Task Force event – which begins on the 3rd of August – players of all levels and experience must accomplish various achievements to earn points. These points represent your own individual 'contribution', and also get added to the "Global Score".

This is the discussion thread. Here you can discuss and ask your questions.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2022, 9:28pm

Hey!
I am very excited to see new types of events :D Reminds me of the astral trader event a year ago or more haha!
I do have a few questions.

I am not asking to change the rewards, but I'd prefer so.
To start, everything I ask will be about P2P.

On rewards, I see Kesha pet. Are we talking about the same Kesha pet everyone can currently already get for a 2nd time in a row from the Tropical Atoll?
What about the players that already own this, do they get an alternative reward?

As the 2nd reward, there is 3k premium cyrstals that allows f2p players to buy items from the boutique worth of 30 euros, or more cause some premium crystal items are at a reduced price for being not tradeable.
In comparison to that, P2P players get subscription worth of 5 euros (1 month). 30 euros reward for F2P and 5 euros reward for P2P has to be an obvious error? I hope that this can get adressed?

The 3rd reward are Cosmic Wings.
I hope I am wrong on this but I assume it's this?
Same as the Kesha problem, Is there an alternative to this reward for the players that already got this? Lots of players got that collector's edition and got it from that already.

About the task to do AOD. I don't recall seeing this event on the RU region, correct me if I'm wrong. That means that this event was EU specific, tailored for us. Which I am grateful for!
But why demand your players on a very limited populated server that are 100% unable to do AOD, to do AOD for points?

AOD is impossible to happen for all of the P2P payers. This shows you are very out of tune with your players and your server's possibilities in what content can be made and done.
I hope a change comes for this as well, an alternative action for the 20 points?

There is also a task asking us to:
► Complete an Astral Allod – 10 points.
and
► Complete the Purple Layer – 10 points. | ► Complete the Azure Layer – 10 points.
What do you want us to do with astral allod? Compass?

Thanks you for this event and I hope changes are coming :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Aug 3rd 2022, 1:54am)

Wednesday, August 3rd 2022, 12:08am

Greetings,

I saw the title "Task Force" on news and got really excited because unfortunately I missed the event in 2016.

For over 5 years, I've been waiting for the "Winners Wing" which was first awarded at Pimp My Build events and then as a Task Force event award. But I was really sad to see that this award has changed. We have no way of obtaining these wings any other way (Costume Sale Event...etc) and I think there are too many players waiting for these wings.

This event is not an annual event anyway and I don't want to wait another five years :(

If this is a definite and unchangeable prize, of course, there is nothing to be done. But if not, and a poll opens for it, I believe the vast majority of players would agree with me.

I wanted to share my wish with you.
Астафьева

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Astafieva" (Aug 3rd 2022, 1:46am)

Wednesday, August 3rd 2022, 1:30pm

Hey!
I am very excited to see new types of events :D Reminds me of the astral trader event a year ago or more haha!
I do have a few questions.

I am not asking to change the rewards, but I'd prefer so.
To start, everything I ask will be about P2P.

On rewards, I see Kesha pet. Are we talking about the same Kesha pet everyone can currently already get for a 2nd time in a row from the Tropical Atoll?
What about the players that already own this, do they get an alternative reward?

As the 2nd reward, there is 3k premium cyrstals that allows f2p players to buy items from the boutique worth of 30 euros, or more cause some premium crystal items are at a reduced price for being not tradeable.
In comparison to that, P2P players get subscription worth of 5 euros (1 month). 30 euros reward for F2P and 5 euros reward for P2P has to be an obvious error? I hope that this can get adressed?

The 3rd reward are Cosmic Wings.
I hope I am wrong on this but I assume it's this?
Same as the Kesha problem, Is there an alternative to this reward for the players that already got this? Lots of players got that collector's edition and got it from that already.

About the task to do AOD. I don't recall seeing this event on the RU region, correct me if I'm wrong. That means that this event was EU specific, tailored for us. Which I am grateful for!
But why demand your players on a very limited populated server that are 100% unable to do AOD, to do AOD for points?

AOD is impossible to happen for all of the P2P payers. This shows you are very out of tune with your players and your server's possibilities in what content can be made and done.
I hope a change comes for this as well, an alternative action for the 20 points?

There is also a task asking us to:
► Complete an Astral Allod – 10 points.
and
► Complete the Purple Layer – 10 points. | ► Complete the Azure Layer – 10 points.
What do you want us to do with astral allod? Compass?

Thanks you for this event and I hope changes are coming :)

All that what Draga wrote :thumbsup: ...there is no way to make Arena pop withour population .... and 3000 crystals are 30 Euros that's more than 6 months suscription on P2P, so why we are getting 1 month?

Thursday, August 4th 2022, 4:02pm

1) Yes, it is the Kesha from tropical atoll
2) We just have one wing that is Called "Cosmic", so that's also correct.
3) I have also added MoA for the Subs server ;)

Unfortunately, we cannot determine who already owns the items or not. We have also many players who do not own these items.

I hope you enjoy the newly added MoAs

Thursday, August 4th 2022, 4:26pm

Thursday, August 4th 2022, 8:54pm

We just have one wing that is Called "Cosmic", so that's also correct.

Got it, thank you for the reply Drakdish!

But is there a chance that we can get some items like Winner's Wing through other events or sales in the future? Like some cosmetic items in current ToB rewards, same Visual Design but different name and item quality (Legendary one for example)

While on the subject, I wanted to ask.

Thanks again,

Kind regards
Астафьева

Saturday, August 6th 2022, 3:19am

task force

guys silly question
am i able to do the event quests from an acc and deliver the rewards in another acc ?

Saturday, August 6th 2022, 12:29pm

Mcfirense

Professional

no You have to use the same account

Monday, August 8th 2022, 3:04pm

We just have one wing that is Called "Cosmic", so that's also correct.

Got it, thank you for the reply Drakdish!

But is there a chance that we can get some items like Winner's Wing through other events or sales in the future? Like some cosmetic items in current ToB rewards, same Visual Design but different name and item quality (Legendary one for example)

While on the subject, I wanted to ask.

Thanks again,

Kind regards
Of course that can happen, but unfortunately I can't say anything about that at this point in time.

Wednesday, August 10th 2022, 4:39pm

Of course that can happen, but unfortunately I can't say anything about that at this point in time.

Thanks again for the reply. We will be looking forward to it.

Have a nice day!
Астафьева

Wednesday, August 10th 2022, 6:28pm

an interresting question; i renamed my character. so... do screenshots count which i took with my old nickname?

Myself

Wednesday, August 10th 2022, 7:43pm

Mcfirense

Professional

Yes just edit you post and put old and new nickname at the beginning pls