You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 4:13am

Jinxed

Intermediate

• "Jinxed" started this thread

Post your oldest screenshots

Here's a bit of fun post your screen shots of you time in allods oldest screen shots.

Me I remember the rest EXP we had lol my first league toon.

MY Very first toon on allods though I took this in the kirah patch. my first EMpire toon

I miss meslow

Share your screenshots :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jinxed" (Jun 3rd 2014, 7:52am)

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 7:34am

need A name

Intermediate

Sad that I lost every screen with leveling my Healer (which I play now as main) while format my PC over and over again, causing me problems in time. ;(

But I still got some screens from my psi, my very first char as start playing this game. I didn't have got a own PC in that time...was playing on a laptop. O,o'
Also, they're taken very ridiculous with a virtual-keyboard, 'cause the normal one didn't got the print-button. :D
So, here you go.

Just testing here the effects of the mask of the necromant I just bought at auction house.

Yea, I really loved the mask and these solar ecplipses.. :love:

Me enjoying the view in avilon. Beautiful sunset, isn't it?

Uhm...no comment... :whistling:

And my first time seeing an Octhullhu on Yaze. Yea, I missed that one before in dragonic ring. ^^
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:32am

;( Good old days...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:34am

Aww yisss, these threads are always fun :"D

..and damn nostalgic haha.

I keep these screenshots so deep in my heart, remembering how everything was so confusing for me back then. I didn't even know how to turn off the interface so feast your eyes on the beauty of it!

And with my buddies with who I remain (still quite) active <3 Well Staropramen most...

ahahaha back in 2010 when a horse was a rarity, costumes as we know them now even more and you had to MOVE ON YOUR FEET without automove (oh the disaster).
Someone please beat me with 2009 screenshot now please, I don't want to feel old and I know you veterans are out there while babies, still sit here and whine about not having enough mounts.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:20pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Here some of my oldest screens ^^

and here... my defenitly oldest screen i`ve found ^^

Together with eGoldy ^^
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 4:08pm

first dominions

first shining weapon

op guild level 2010 years :)

a1 first boses ...

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "VanessaMae" (Jun 3rd 2014, 5:00pm)

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 6:18pm

Hello,

Not even the oldest, but quite old.

The event for the end of EU closed Beta :

And, the time when Shaman's Pet was scary and Mages got a "make it taller" spell :

I have tons of screenshots, the timer on Allods, the runes that were directly on weapons, a lot of quests' text in russian, the quest for a larger bag (from 18 to 24), and even a world message of someone who won a 42 places bag in a treasure box that dropped in astral or heroic dungeon i can't remember :D.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 1:44am

Guza

Intermediate

GM Shockpix =p

When u were actually able to change ingame font and when standing in Bort was a thing =p

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 2:57pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

• "Jinxed" started this thread

I also found these in my folder of screenshots,

Jinxed-level 60

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:40pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

My first Ore heroic.

My first GT attempt.

AC plunder

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 4th 2014, 7:05pm)

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 7:01pm

Ghost

Trainee

I lost my first screenshots =[ But here's some I've found.

Testing the first few developed addons, also Chomp testing unreleased strongboxes in chat :o

"Check out my sweet mount" :^)

And running people through ore :3 one of my favorite things to do lol isocasual

LOL
NO ELEMENTAL ON RED PHASDSFKLDSFKLSDSFADS;LFADSL;SD that dps though.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8:03pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

on my 1st char (its still lvl 40 lol)

lvl 40

random bug

and some trolling with Kulvar(Xiagon the biggest quiter eu), hes probably my oldest and best Alldos friend. I played with him since my lvl 20 or so when I met him in my 1st guild yet we still talk on TS pretty much everyday :)

oh and I was married to Theoneliquid which was biggest mistake in my life! :D
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 10:21pm

Hey,

I have almost the same screenshot :D (my avatar).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 2:02pm

Had to check the oldest forum to find these, unfortanly used to have many but up on the years when changing cmoputers pictures has been missings :/

Me, Tomahawk and Aquamarina running in Eljune with War Banners.

The time before wars! When we all lived happy! :D

This is the unfinnished version to some Face/Off Contest, I never posted it cos I'm bad with photoshop but good with paint :D

After Forsaken Angels raeched level 15 we got our Tabard like this :D This was around summer 2011 cos this account/char named Tyto got banned 26 or 27 Decemember 2011 :/

Anyways good old memories!

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 3:38pm

Friday, June 27th 2014, 12:20pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I started playing Allods in early spring 2010 and here are my oldest screenies - took awhile before I even learned one could take screenies xD

Dated June 28th 2010. I had just gotten new gears from Asee-Teph around lv 23(ish) and 1 gear had a bug that made the toon appear without arms.

Dated July 2nd 2010. I reached lv 32 in Eljune and made my first avatar from this screenie xDDD

Dated July 9th 2010 I had my very first experience with the first mount in Allods - a Kanian horse in League side. If I remember correctly it was a free try out for limited time when gPotato "advertised" the long waited mount in the days long before auto-running was invented and with considerably less teleport pads existing per zone. At that time there was only Aidenu's Tower's teleport in Lightwood and you had to painstakingly run all around Lightwood! (no auto-run) and there was no short-cut path to Oreshek on the hill's side like they added in 2012... you had to follow the main road all the way >.>

Dated August 6th 2010 I tried Empire side. Never got to the second zone as I just didn't like the quests nor landscapes.

I do miss the days when dying had no penalty, there was no need for myrrh (forgot what it is called now), no need for high runes etc. Apart from mounts and outfits, you could really play for free and succeed without ridiculous amounts of grinding for gold or putting hundreds - even thousands - of €/$ cash to keep your toon surviving in raids and astral - not even mentioning pvp. Those days are long gone...

-Gwin-
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, July 7th 2014, 5:26am

Back in open beta! My very first char - a mentalist because I loved the idea of the class so much. :love: Gotta love that rest xp lol

And this one was with the second char I ever made, back when the sewers were the starting area for the Empire. I miss that zone :/
New Frontier (F2P)
~Kessendara~ Melee Cleric
~Catalyist~ Mentalist

Smuggler's Paradise (P2P)
~Whiteroom~ Champion
~Flux~ Stalker

Monday, July 7th 2014, 7:31am

Alafff

Intermediate

My first screenshot were cause a no life 40 was chain killing Asee Teph teleporter in old days in the first week of leveling :p (Otherwise i still have some nude patch screenshot :p )

https://imageshack.com/i/jkallods100308125843j
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 6:42pm

Old old times when i was ugly orc, mister CAPS LOCK(Crnastrela) was active playing :) and Penance was white leaguje grandfather :):)

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 5:37pm

good old times... server ZAK... ex-mage Latgola...

naked gibberlings event

i miss my old guild and a lot of ppl from Drunken Flame..

<3

hug from Aidenus

Rate this thread