You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 25th 2022, 5:28pm

unrealistic Battle Campaign tasks

These weekly and sometimes daily tasks proves that the population issue is not being taken serious, and it's getting to the point where the company mocks the leftover few players trying to make something work.
These tasks or impossible to complete due to the lack of players, and it needs to change/adjusted.

Look at the numbers, recognize the problem and start taking action.

Wednesday, September 28th 2022, 10:35am

I've been playing the game for 1 week, I haven't come across an unrealistic place.

Sunday, October 2nd 2022, 6:45am

I can understand if someone doesn't like GW2, as that is a matter of taste and preferences. But every class has a unique colour for their dps? Try participating in a raid with a full dps setup; you won't get very far. Not even mentioning challenge mice.

It has been a while since the first expansion, when the meta was glass-canon dps at launch.

Rate this thread