You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 29th 2022, 5:14pm

things that need attention from programmers & genreal observations / venting

- other classes need a buff to be on par with healer & paladin - these 2 are the only actually viable classes atm

- offheal needs to become a thing again in PVP. currently only fullheal is relevant
necomancer, healer and warden would usually be played in this role. instead they are all in assault mode...

- still no relevant heal from shell & mount with commanders scroll. it is supposed to heal you 2 % every few seconds - but of your TOTAL hp. this was changed a few versions before and should be evaluated now to be reverted as it was a bad decision

- same goes for carnifex. it used to refill up to 4% per kill so 40% after 10 kills

- bring back the stat that made you take less damage when under CC and bring back the heal when under cc from the guildrubys (actually do not bring it back but make it heal more than 200 lifepoints which is "Nothing")

- no relevant heal from bloodlust in pvp any more. it was never much but now it is close to non-existent

- make demonologist tank and warrior 2 hand tank relevant for PVP again. it was fun

- psionicist's suppression stance is broken as the cowardice debuff wont work. see my other thread
timelapse skill is only good for resetting CDs... this needs a rework
same as the doppelgänger skill. its only good to escape a bit but not really as you can still get caught by any warrior / paladin whatever
CCs have a FAR too long CD

- psi should finally get some selfheal-skill. i think of old mental cleansing. a little personal HOT (heal over time) that kept the psi alive and rewarded cautious playing
overall i liked the old psi mechanics before verison 7 more

- mana & energy should come back. along with the current classresources. builds need more depth
remove aspect-lock of skills- gives more freedom for creative builds!

i still was able to perform "top dps" style in PVP when changing stats from PVE to PVP but all the above is annoying and other classes do not suffer these problems. also most players are not willing to play psi because of all the issues with this class. its borderline masochism nowadays to play psi. lol

- bard and engineer are aswell no longer being played in PVP
the support system is not attractive. bring back the old bards songs with damage and heal aura. bard now has "march" but it heals so little its not really worth

melting isle observation:
"a treasure appeared SOMEWHERE" wtf where is somewhere?

is there a hint or a map or whatever? how to do this? any guide for the non-marked chests?
mounts are too slow. 13m/s is a bad joke for endgame. this has been on purpose, i am aware - but it is horrible!
guild banner does not work aswell on melting isle

no automove works there. you should be able to automove to the chests visible on map

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 29th 2022, 6:10pm)

Monday, December 12th 2022, 6:37am

Rate this thread