You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 9th 2022, 1:25pm

Events: Screenshot contest «Heroes' Routine»

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Friends!

Welcome to the «Heroes' Routine» entry thread. While this thread is open you can share your battle screenshots here.

Let me remind you the contest RULES:

► Take a screenshot corresponding to the theme of the «Heroes' Routine» Contest.

► Upload the screenshot to a picture-hosting site of your choice (such as imgur.com) and share the link in this thread.

One user can only participate once (only one screenshot per user). Violation of this rule will result in disqualification.

► The screenshot should show your character fighting another player(s) or NPC(s), without UI icons.

► Screenshots of PVE raids, battles with a group of mobs and PVP activities are allowed.

► It is allowed to accompany your screenshots by a brief description or a short story (Just in English, so that all players can understand), but we will accept your work even if you won't write anything :>

Small adjustments can be made through third-party programs, if necessary (E.g. - contrast/brightness/sharpness/vague vignette - things that allow you to improve the screenshot but will not change it drastically).

► Nudity, swear words, insulting other players in any form and indecent behavior ARE FORBIDDEN. Screenshots which contain anything from this list will be automatically disqualified.

After the October 25th this thread will be closed.
All your works will be assessed and we will announce the winners in the special post.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "LazyBird" (Oct 11th 2022, 1:13pm)

Sunday, October 9th 2022, 3:30pm

Name: Autumn
Server: Evolution

Defend yourself...
Астафьева

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Astafieva" (Oct 17th 2022, 6:20pm)

Sunday, October 9th 2022, 4:21pm

Name: Versed

Its been many years that the worms and slugs are taking advantage of the poor citizens of the world of Sarn,
Their mouth spit poison which is incurable and can kill you in seconds if it would just touch your skin.

Only the green skelton, immune to the green poision effects, could stop them from destroying the world. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
It wasnt long time before the war ended as the worms dissapeared from the world. When the investigators had come to the main cave of the great worm to see what cuased thier death, they were surprised to see the worm leader body lying dead along with the great skelton hero beside it.
!!! KİNG WAS HERE !!!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mehmet34" (Oct 10th 2022, 12:25pm)

Monday, October 10th 2022, 2:26pm

Name: Luzy
Server: Smugglers Paradise

Al Rihat

Feel the fire of my Heavenly Smite,
there is no need to kite,

take the Chain Of Light
in this awesome fight,

because I have enough Fanaticism
for your useless organism.

There you're running with your 8 legs,
but I don't hear your begs,

you have no chance,
let's have a dance!

Your braincells
aren't big enough for my spells,

I need my 100 kills
for my currancy refills.

97, 98, 99 and one hundred,
feel yourself hunted.

I am done this week,
thursday I will have another peek.

©Luzy

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Misbehavior" (Oct 16th 2022, 3:42pm)

Monday, October 10th 2022, 4:18pm

MongooseGod

Beginner

Name: Shion

Shion on an enemy ship’s deck in battle with a member of its crew but her mighty battle cry puts a bit of fear into them.

Monday, October 10th 2022, 10:14pm

NAME : Drakusam

SERVER : EVOLUTION

Drakusam is a fierce hunter, a vengeance-hungry warrior. His sword glows the flame of wrath as he remembers how the malevolent Draconid Queen wiped out her family. His wife and young children were brutally murdered as he returned with the day's hunt. Helpless, he just looked on the horizon at the devastation and the trail of blood and fire left in the way. Over the years, he has been forged in countless battles, strengthening his power and thirst for justice. He slew many monsters, including mighty dragons, weaving armor from their remains. This armor would be enough to withstand the Draconid Queen's destructive fire. The day of revenge arrived, his eyes blazing with rage, ready to honor his family's memory and slay the unstoppable beast from the lands of Sarnaut.

The Flame of Revenge

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "user_1050401" (Oct 18th 2022, 6:34pm)

Thursday, October 13th 2022, 12:37pm

Name: Winchester

• First of all, please forgive me for delaying this visit, Dear Aellona. I want you to know that i haven't forgotten the sacrifice you made. I hope you're with Kyros because you're the only one who can restrain him. Those who believe in the light and those who do not... To be the Hero of Sarnaut, you must first have courage. You had more than that. May we meet again...

From Buranat with love.

This post has been edited 39 times, last edit by "Arrowpool" (Oct 17th 2022, 8:21pm)

Saturday, October 15th 2022, 9:52pm

Name: Mhachkay

https://imgur.com/a/mt2e151

In my opinion, this is how a world boss should be. Great phases, need for teamwork and a possibility of a rare item which makes your heartbeats go crazy when its hp is at 1%. This gigantic worm called Uro-Boros never stops giving us alloders pure adrenaline rush.

Sunday, October 16th 2022, 2:09pm

Event : Heroes' Routine

Name: Hunok

I will show you the way to the Well, but then - you're on your own.
~Janus

Sunday, October 16th 2022, 4:07pm

Heroes´Routine Event

Heroes´Routine Event

Name: DefenseGap
Server: Smugglers Paradise

-Hunting Big Boy Booka with the Tungar Gang-

Monday, October 17th 2022, 2:31pm

Allods Heroes Rountine Event.

Name: OGUZCMK

LET ME CONQUER ALLODS!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "oguz345" (Oct 17th 2022, 5:56pm)

Monday, October 17th 2022, 4:08pm

Nick: Godsnake

Daily struggle

Monday, October 17th 2022, 4:24pm

Name: Imperio

AIM TO THE HEART OF THE ENEMY !

Tuesday, October 18th 2022, 2:51pm

Name: Komadant

BULLSEYE! [ 360/no scope]

Thursday, October 20th 2022, 7:17pm

Micromega

The greater the fight, the greater smaller the hero
The tiny yellow thing at the bottom is Qado, from server Evolution :)

PS: Recently came back to Allods, a lot of catching up to do: so far world-saving is still very much my hero's routine O=)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "user_227113946" (Oct 25th 2022, 7:14pm)

Thursday, October 20th 2022, 10:12pm

Friday, October 21st 2022, 12:13am

Nick: Toge

Not only in glory lives the hero!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "user_4015787" (Oct 22nd 2022, 8:20pm)

Friday, October 21st 2022, 9:41am

Friday, October 21st 2022, 9:39pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Feel my vibes, die with style

Name : Philarmony
Server : Evolution
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vickie Lynn" (Oct 22nd 2022, 11:00pm)

Friday, October 21st 2022, 11:03pm

Events: Screenshot contest Heroes' Routine

Name: Kabooms

https://imgur.com/QRhDNfi

This is where we hold them. This is where we fight. This is where they die

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lightwander" (Oct 24th 2022, 7:55pm)

Rate this thread