You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 10th 2022, 10:32pm

Unable to get back to Suslanger

I played at... some point in the past, and did some quests in Suslanger, but now I cant work out how to get back. I dont have the portal, and I cant work out how to get back to the junkyard to continue questing. Any ideas?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 3:32am

hitting questinder (multiple times within short time if necessary) and automove offer any help?
always did the trick for me on "old" accounts haha :thumbup:

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 9:39am

Nope, nothing. I've also abandoned the quest I had in case it forced a state reset and made a questgiver available again.

I even checked round the back of Aidenus' Tower and the portal thats there on my reincs isnt there either.

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 11:35am

Gipat, from there you get back to suslanger

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 3:29pm

Not quite, but close enough that it got me there! I had to go to the Gipat Shard portal and use the object by the portal. THanks a lot - i knew it involved an older zone, but there's an awful lot of thoses these days :)

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 4:41pm

Rate this thread