You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 1:58am

Jinxed

Intermediate

• "Jinxed" started this thread

A new guild is coming.

I Jinx wish to bring a new guild to P2P I know it's not a big server and people be leave it's dead or not worth making a new guild for the server or people just think it should just merge with F2P. But I don't let that get me down and I am sure there are others out there who be leave the same.

I use to run a guild on F2P had many players That left for other great guilds wehn I left such as Meslow who was well known in doom, She was co leader of my old guild. I still have the website for the guild as well as the teamspeak for the guild as well. If you wish to help make the guild and help it grow comment you name of your toon and I will add you to friends list also leave a time you are online.

It will be an Empire guild.
Jinxed-level 60

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8:08am

As discussed in PM, you can add "Cleopatre" (note: E at the end, not A) - level 28 Xada paladin, and "Quirkygirl" - level 1 Xada summie - if you're taking alts.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8:24am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Ok well thats just one person takes 6 to make a guild so once I have 6 people that wish to help then I will plan a time when we can all meet up
Jinxed-level 60

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:51pm

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:17pm

Why do you always put my name on your guild post? A lot of people don't even know who I am.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:03pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Because the people that do know you will never forget you.

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 4:23am

Jinxed

Intermediate

this post is old lol but yes no one will ever for get you meslow
Jinxed-level 60

Rate this thread