You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 6:14am

Psi question

How does the Psi play in PvE? From a quick, inexperienced glance it looks like a support class that puts out debuffs.
If so that sounds like a great role to me, is it a popular class to bring in PvE content?

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 1:33pm

it will do lots of damage in PVE
i play psi for very long and still enjoy it

PVE is not so much about debuffs, thats PVP

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 8:41pm

Endgame PvE, the game broadens up and it's no longer about just DPS.
Utility comes to play, being able to purify debuffs, getting rid of DOT's, giving out external shields and heals. All these tools are vital to the succes of groups in endgame PvE.
None of these, are in a Psi's toolkit.
I want you to learn the following:

TANKS
Tanks receive a toolkit with taunts, ton of cc's, and usually play tank in their group, which is a necesity.
YES, paladin is not a good tank right now, but offers an external shield and external FULL HEAL. Great tools to help the tank.
  1. Scout
  2. Demonologist
  3. Warrior
  4. Paladin

HEALERS
    Healers get the Purification toolkit,
    along with easy tons of off-gcd heals. Druid has Life Balance and WM heal. Summoner has Channel of Life, Blood Aegis, WM heal and Dark Veil. Priest gets Talisman, Unity, Divine Foresight. B R O K E N

5. Priest
  6. Summoner
  7. Warden

SUPPORTS
    Support toolkit has dispells for enraging mobs, aoe puries for mass dots/debuffs cleanse, tons of AOE cc, spider, expression.

8. Engineer
  9. Bard

DPS only
    :thinking: Mage has a cc, that's a silence, so not even a full cc... That's it.
    Psi has a few more cc's, that's it.

10. Mage
  11. Psi

I don't need to explain anyone that every single class can be DPS. The Mage and Psi are the only 2 classes that only can offer DPS. Therefor, the game gives them no toolkit for utlity, and thus these classes are doomed to "suck".
I advise against playing useless classes, such as Mage and Psi - for PvE.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Dec 4th 2022, 8:48pm)

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 9:48pm

Are Demonologists and Scouts really good tanks? I like non traditional tank classes.

Wednesday, December 7th 2022, 5:37pm