You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 8:04am

Oyuncu Sayısı sıkıntısı /Low number of players

Hello All Friends,

First of all, as a very old Allods player, I follow the game from time to time. I am browsing the forums. But the European part of the game is dead. Few players. Friends who play F2P may be against this view, but the Pay to Win event on the F2P server has taken its toll years ago. And in the conditions of Turkey, it is impossible to stand against this situation. So the mentioned server is Smuggler Paradise for me. What about the mobility in the game? Can we share some information?
Herkese Merhaba Arkadaşlar ,

Öncelikle çok eski Allods oyuncusu olarak oyunu ara ara takip etmekteyim . Forumları gezmekteyim . Fakat oyunun Avrupa kısmı ölü şekilde . Oyuncu sayısı az . F2P oynayan arkadaşlar bu görüşümün zıttında olabilir fakat F2P sunucusunda Pay to Win olayı yıllar önce başını alıp gitmiş durumda . Ve Türkiye şartlarında bu durum karşısında durabilmek imkansız . O yüzden bahsi geçen sunucu benim için Smuggler Paradise . Oyunda hareketlilik felan ne durumda ? Bi bilgi paylaşımı yapabilir miyiz ?