You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 29th 2022, 4:41pm

Mercenaries in Raids

Hi! :)

I'm currently playing on the P2P server and due to its low population, I would like to know if there is any way to complete raids solo, as mercenaries are only allowed in dungeons.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2023, 11:01am

Not really.
You can take mercs inside a dungeon, convert that to a raid whilst inside, and then do the raid solo.

Tuesday, January 31st 2023, 4:15pm

This works in the first raids of the game, however there are raids where it is not possible to complete them alone. What to do in this case?

I think a good solution would be to add mercenaries to raids with tripled stats. In this way, the player could complete the raid solo without having to reach the maximum level of the game.

There are people who think this suggestion is a bad idea, as it could affect the relationship with other players. But this is not true, as the game punishes the player who chooses to play alone, because when hiring mercenaries you have to pay a considerable amount of gold. Therefore, it is much more advantageous from an economic point of view to play with other players than to hire mercenaries.

All I ask is that you make it possible to carry out the important missions in the game alone.

Friday, February 3rd 2023, 5:00am

a good suggestion i fully support. mercenaries for raids and a little tweaking on the raidmechanics so it actually works alone would be desireable