You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 4th 2023, 3:18pm

old player coming back

Hello everyone, I am an old player and I want to come back to the game.
i have some question please!
I often played BARD and scout (both lvl 70) but my main was BARD, which class is the best right now and fun to play for PVE and PVP, and please some guide for the class.
thank you !

Friday, January 6th 2023, 7:10pm

hey, im an old player too, 8 years, 7 months away :P... i want to know if its possible to log in to the old character, from mypatato, that now just called Mygames, i see on my old mails, that i transfered back in 2013/ 2017

Tuesday, January 10th 2023, 12:58pm

hey, im an old player too, 8 years, 7 months away :P... i want to know if its possible to log in to the old character, from mypatato, that now just called Mygames, i see on my old mails, that i transfered back in 2013/ 2017

https://support.my.games/ao_int/account/2297 maybe that helps you

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:37am

Hello everyone, I am an old player and I want to come back to the game.
i have some question please!
I often played BARD and scout (both lvl 70) but my main was BARD, which class is the best right now and fun to play for PVE and PVP, and please some guide for the class.
thank you !

Hey! Welcome back to the game :)
What is fun is up to you. The best class is bard.
Here's a PvE DPS build.
This one is to play PvE support
And this one to PvP Support.

Enjoy!

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:38am

S

Should work just fine if you already did the transfer. Tried it so far?