You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 11th 2023, 11:15pm

is it possible for Aloods online to come back ?

I used to play this game for i don't remember how many years it was really fun and even the other details like the soundtracks were perfect they are still in my playlist till now. Did Mygames suggest any solution about how to bring the game back to life ? there are ways still to make profit from the game and make it not a play2win game. anybody has any suggestions?

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:41am

I used to play this game for i don't remember how many years it was really fun and even the other details like the soundtracks were perfect they are still in my playlist till now. Did Mygames suggest any solution about how to bring the game back to life ? there are ways still to make profit from the game and make it not a play2win game. anybody has any suggestions?

Make it not play2win? What's a game about if not to play?
Unsure what solution you're asking here for.

Saturday, March 4th 2023, 9:10pm

Gheistlocke

Beginner

I wrote a big ol' list of ideas on another post:
Any Heart Left in Those Running This Game?

Basically, they need to do 2 things and 2 things only. First, actually market the game somehow. If they have no budget, then shmooze low level and mid tier content creators with in-game goodies for that screen time. Second, they need to pry themselves away from the pay-for-power model and embrace monetization through pay-for-convenience and pay-for-customization. Look at games like Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile. Both of those games are crushing it and have been crushing it for a long time. They both mastered the art of pay-for-convenience and pay-for-customization. Those players love playing the game and continuously spend money without ever feeling cheated.

In that other post I mentioned launching an "Allods Classic" server. I'm on the fence as to whether or not it would actually be necessary. It would certainly be easier for onboarding new players to the world and lore. It would also give the dev crew breathing room as they would already have a lot of future content available to keep those new players entertained.

Either way. The ultimate issue is the lack of awareness through non-existent advertising and the brutal pay-for-power things like runes and patronage and all that.
::Ghesitlocke::
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

::Ogreleg::
Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:
- WoW, Age of Wushu, Tera, SWTOR, Swordsman, Atlantica, EVE, Allods, Secret World, Star Trek Online, ArcheAge, Age of Conan, Diablo 2*, Diablo 3*, Path of Exile*, Champions Online, Skyforge

Favorites:
- WoW: Vanilla - Wrath, Age of Wushu, Allods, EVE, Diablo 2*, Path of Exile*, Age of Conan

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:
- Age of Wushu, ArcheAge, Allods (free server), Diablo 3*

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen