You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 13th 2023, 9:47pm

Reincarnations

Hi!

I heard that there is a difference in the number of reincarnations between servers.
F2P - one for each class (11 reincarnations).
P2P - just a reincarnation.

- Why this difference between the servers?
- Have there been any changes to this system?

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:45am

Hi!

I heard that there is a difference in the number of reincarnations between servers.
F2P - one for each class (11 reincarnations).
P2P - just a reincarnation.

- Why this difference between the servers?
- Have there been any changes to this system?

Hey, I believe you got it confused.
Both servers can have reincarnations, there are no differences but the limits.
F2P can have up to 12 + progenitor.
P2P can have up to 6 + progenitor, 7 + progenitor if you had reincarnations before the aoidos came into play.
I assume the difference is a thing because each reinc means more acces to gold. Since F2P is infinitely competing against P2W people bringing real currency into gold, they gave all tools to the players to compete against that, granted you spend the time for it.
P2P has a limited amount since the whole ecomony is relying on ingame generated gold. Letting players have acces to 12 reincs would inflate things by a lot. People would be able to generate loads of money with very little to spend on, thus prices would increase a ton, and there would be a bigger gap between veteran and newer players in terms of wealth.
It's limited for P2P now as they halved the reincarnation limit.
No changes were done to this system.
More info between F2P and P2P can be found here.

Enjoy!

Sunday, January 15th 2023, 11:57pm

Correct me if I'm wrong.

● I researched the subject and found that to create a reincarnation on the P2P server, an item (iridescent jar) is needed, which can only be acquired in the birthday event and is limited to only one unit, that is, to reach the six reincarnations it would be necessary participate in six anniversary events, which would take six years of gameplay?

● There is an in-game achievement called Reborn Master that asks you to reach the maximum level with one reincarnation of each class. Is this achievement impossible to achieve in P2P?

Monday, January 16th 2023, 9:36am

No, once you are max level and you did the pre-quest, you can create your Aiodos-Reincarnation (starts with lv 70) and you get an extra Jar for another reincarnation that starts with lv 4.

If want to make more reincs, then you have 2 options:

• you can wait for the anniversary event and buy the Jars for 1 platin-coin (so 4 platin-coins for 4 reincs)
  • or you farm Tikariks and buy them for 300 currancy each

And yes "Reborn Master" is impossible to get on P2P

Rate this thread