You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 18th 2023, 12:09pm

Laany

Intermediate

• "Laany" started this thread

No 2nd Discount for Battle compaign

Hello ,

normal we get a 2nd Discount for Battle Compaign , did you change it or did you just forget it ?

Im sure many Player did wait for it and 14 Hours left :(
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Wednesday, January 18th 2023, 12:44pm

Honestly I doubt that somebody of GM/Mods will read it before the timer runs out and when I asked 5 days ago, i got the reply "we are not announcing any sales or actions in advance, including the one you described"

Wednesday, January 18th 2023, 1:39pm

The current battlepass we have started in RU on 14/07/2022. Source here.

RU got their first discount on 03/08/2022. Source here.

They got their 2nd discount on 19/09/2022. Source here.

They even got the 2nd discount extended. Source here.

RU got their 1st discount 20 days after the battlepass started.
RU got their 2nd discount 47 days after the 2nd discount.

For EU, that same battlepass started on 10/11/2022. Source here.

EU got their first discount on 09/12/2022. Source here.

EU battlepass is ending today as we speak 18/01/2023 without ever seeing a 2nd discount.

EU got their 1st discount 29 days after the battlepass started.
EU never got their 2nd discount.

Players asking CM's about it for 5 days before the end, get as reply the same copy paste message: "Greetings! Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything specific regarding your question - we are not annoucning any sales or actions in advance, including the one you described :<"

It definitely does not help the EU project getting no information on what they want, considering RU got exactly what EU wants.
It's not the first time EU did not get a 2nd discount. I can't find back if RU ever got the same.

Are we going to get an apology or an explaination? Silence has been management's strongest weapon for years. We won't hear or see nothing about this. As long as the zombieplayers keep playing and notice or say anything about it, they regard it as if they did nothing wrong.

TL;DR: Life isn't fair, EU is 2nd prioirity.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Jan 18th 2023, 1:44pm)

Wednesday, January 18th 2023, 6:04pm

Di4L

Beginner

Well, 9h left and since people who should care do not care, in the end probably nothing will happen.
People who are missing something will pay the full price and good game well played to EU players. :sleeping:

Thursday, January 19th 2023, 10:06am

Laany

Intermediate

• "Laany" started this thread

Yes same we get not any Patchnotes more or any Information .
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Rate this thread