You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 9th 2023, 11:08am

Is it possible to run Allods on the new M1/2 Macbooks through VM?

Hello, I am eager to play the game and I do only have a macbook m1, I've tried to run it through Paralells installing windows 11, however upon opening it through the launcher it returns an error that the driver has been blocked from loading. I tried to run it into different compatibility modes but without any success and I couldn't find any information regarding somebody successfully running it through a mac even on the RU forums.
So its probably impossible, but I had to ask in case somebody has had any luck with it.

Thursday, February 9th 2023, 5:40pm

I can't reply this question, it is moore technally for me.

but you can ask this question on discord community, perhaps anyone can reply. Link Discord is in the homepage or in my signature.
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LazyBird" (Feb 10th 2023, 9:18am)

Thursday, February 9th 2023, 6:58pm

The mod meant he doesn't know the answer.
I am also unsure why every mod directs everyone to discord rather than adress them on game's forum, but okay.
macbooks are tricky to game on by default. I am sure it's possible as I have read before from others, but cannot tell you from own experience. Can you post SS of the errors you're getting?

Friday, December 1st 2023, 10:52pm

Friday, December 1st 2023, 11:39pm

Hi,
I don't know how to help you, and I think you should send a ticket to the support to ask them a solution. For that kind of technical issue, they'll probably be the best people to help you.
You can send a ticket to the support there : https://support.my.games/ao_int

Ofc if you find any solution, don't hesitate to share it with the community here :)

I hope you'll manage to solve your problem !

Friday, December 15th 2023, 9:34am

I read somewhere that you may use VirtualBox to run other operating systems in containers on your Mac directly from the application.