You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 17th 2023, 4:50pm

Lyonid

Beginner

• "Lyonid" started this thread

Newbie looking for a game to relax

Hey there! I used to play this game many years ago. I see population has been low, yet I still find the questing and atmosphere very charming! I love building characters in these type of games and wanted to know where to start.

Is the levelling experience enjoyable?

Is P2P the way to go to meet cool people and get the most out of the gameplay?

How long does it take to explore the map and reach max level?
Is group content fun or does it get elitist and difficult when you are by yourself?

I am from Germany, and if there's a guild that would take a dummy in, I would be super happy, haha. Quite a lot of questions here, but I'd love to know if there are still some passionate people palying the game!

Friday, February 17th 2023, 6:57pm

Hello welcoem

You can speak with player on discord official perhaps is better for you. you fin link in the home page and in mu signature.

I suggest you the free to play server, you have item in progress your levelling. i don t playing on p2p.
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Friday, February 17th 2023, 7:19pm

Hello and welcome back!

As Cybermaman already said Discord can be helpful and you usually get answers there! Also there are some Posts here in Forum about the P2P Server from Dragagon. He does a weekly Update which might be helpful to decide. Smuggler's Paradise weekly update!

On F2P League Side there should be 2 German guilds if I´m not completely wrong here. Also there are German players in more international Guilds. (Like me :P ) On Empire Side I don´t think there´s a full german Guild really but there are plenty of German player too!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Telisia" (Mar 23rd 2023, 8:47am)

Friday, February 17th 2023, 8:14pm

Lyonid

Beginner

Oh goodness, those weekly updates are so endearing. Dragagon is putting so much effort into those and I love it. So unfortunate that there aren't many people around, but thanks for the tips! I'll check out the Discord and maybe even the P2P. I'd love to refresh my nostalgia on the League.

Saturday, February 18th 2023, 4:30am

Oh goodness, those weekly updates are so endearing. Dragagon is putting so much effort into those and I love it. So unfortunate that there aren't many people around, but thanks for the tips! I'll check out the Discord and maybe even the P2P. I'd love to refresh my nostalgia on the League.
what do you mean there aren't many people around? Have you hit max level? Those areas are quite populated atm

Sunday, February 19th 2023, 12:08am

Also there are some Posts here in Forum about the P2P Server from Dragagon. He does a weekly Update which might be helpful to decide. Smuggler's Paradise weekly update!

Oh goodness, those weekly updates are so endearing. Dragagon is putting so much effort into those and I love it.

I appreciate these <3

You're more than welcome to visit on P2P and see how that rolls around :)
We're a tight community daily on discord chatting and talking. Anyone's welcome.
To go deeper into your specific questions;
Is the levelling experience enjoyable?

Depends wether you are fine with catching up on lore or speedlevel. They removed Time Void from speedlevelling so it's back to regular questing now. Could get fun to minmax and learn what to skip and what to do, but in the bigger picture I'd call it boring :( Allods need a levelsquish like WOW had.
Or a better story interaction like FFXIV.
Is P2P the way to go to meet cool people and get the most out of the gameplay?

I'd say you'll get more game for your buck with us than in F2P, but that coming from me is biased ;D So imma leave that on the side!
I cannot imagine new players arriving into F2P and getting into endgame content duo to CS requirements? Unless the few guilds doing those got softer on that?
How long does it take to explore the map and reach max level?

If you're new, it's safe to say 2 weeks. Last Lucky Moments, we had Xaero level from 1 to 100 in 8 hours. It's quite some difference but it's knowing the minmax I mentioned before.
Is group content fun or does it get elitist and difficult when you are by yourself?
It's fun, easy to get into! Has some learning curve but anyone can learn it :)
Ask all that comes up, we're not far away.
P2P discord for P2P related things.

Thursday, February 23rd 2023, 5:56pm

Lyonid

Beginner

Thanks everyone for the great replies. Especially Dragagon - I figured you'd have all the answers! I finally got the time to play some more on the P2P and I really am feeling the nostalgia, haha. I'll check out the Discord! I am more than happy to grind up my little Gibberlings the hard way. >:)

Rate this thread