You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:49am

Core morpher info?

i want details regarding the core morpher, what i read is you just have to buy from AH and that's it.

this other thread said that i need crystals to activate it , wHat is that?

so can anyone give full details of direct me to a guide? (pretty much what is it gonna cost me)

thx in advance.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 11:05am

Kurtcobain

Professional

you can buy it only in AH!

thats it dude :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:11pm

And you need crystals to activate it, because what you buy in the AH is the right to buy the real thing for crystals, or so I've heard. Anyone who knows different, please enlighten us...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:25pm

The core morpher in the AH allows you to buy class change from the itemshop. If you don't have a core morpher in your bag, class changes don't show up in the itemshop. It's like the itemshop coupons you get from leveling a new character to 60, or the ones that have low chance of dropping from daily treasures.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 2:23pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You purchase the right to the morpher in the AH.
After you purchase the item in the AH, you have to purchase an item in the item shop to activate it.
This item costs 2,800 crystals.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 5:22pm

i want details regarding the core morpher, what i read is you just have to buy from AH and that's it.

this other thread said that i need crystals to activate it , wHat is that?

If you play on the f2p you need crystals to activate it, if you play on the p2p - you get it from the AH and that's it.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 5:57pm

Thx all it was very helpful and money saving yet frustrting , thought it would be easy but that's a whole lot of crystals :(

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 7:04pm

Thx all it was very helpful and money saving yet frustrting , thought it would be easy but that's a whole lot of crystals :(

250k for bard morpher, 2.8k crystals is the cheap part

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 7:12pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yes, as Bunzy said, most of the cores are more expensive than the actual crystals.

Core morphers in the AH go from 50,000-1,000,000 gold.

(Psi went for 981k before the crystal reset.)

So the AH bidding prices can range from (if the shard ratio is still 43:1 selling) 1163 crystals to 23256 crystals.

However, again as Bunzy said, they are typically around 250,000 for the more sought after classes.

So this means your entire class change will cost somewhere around 5814 (AH bid) + 2800 crystals (CS item) = 8614 total crystals.

Also, keep in mind, that to actually USE the item to change classes, you are required to either USE all your upgraders in your bank or discard them. That means, if you have a lot of gear in the bank that you are meaning to upgrade, you're either going to have to go on an amalgam farming or purchasing binge. On top of that, gear upgrades are stupidly expensive. 500~715g/ea upgrade. Therefore, you have to factor that in. Oh also, if you need to uncurse anything, you'll have to factor that in too, or just discard them.

Good luck.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:27pm

Also, keep in mind, that to actually USE the item to change classes, you are required to either USE all your upgraders in your bank or discard them. That means, if you have a lot of gear in the bank that you are meaning to upgrade, you're either going to have to go on an amalgam farming or purchasing binge. On top of that, gear upgrades are stupidly expensive. 500~715g/ea upgrade. Therefore, you have to factor that in. Oh also, if you need to uncurse anything, you'll have to factor that in too, or just discard them.

Good luck.

what if you switch from a leather wearing class, to another leather wearing class ?

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Still no.
It's in it's code that no matter what, if you're switching classes, you have to have 0 upgraders in your bank.
However, it didn't appear that you had to use/get rid of glyphs (can someone else verify that this happened to them?)