You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 29th 2023, 11:30pm

Please current builds for Scout melee

I need a current melee scout build and also the stat distribution

Please could someone help me? I don't want to make mistakes in construction.

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "OzFoxx" (Mar 30th 2023, 12:47am)

Thursday, March 30th 2023, 7:44am

Heya OzFoxx,

Today is Update to 14.0 there will be changes for classes so I would wait to ask before you will get a build now but maybe after the Patch the Build isn´t as good anymore. Also you can reset your Build, after the new Patch is online there will be a free WoD in your Post. Also if I remember correctly you can reset your Build until lvl 60 for free (If you´re not that far yet.) :thumbsup:
Can´t really help with Scout tho but maybe you have a Mentor ingame? He might be able to help you with a Build and stats. Also maybe join the Allods Discord and ask there for a Build. People are a bit more active in Discord.

Have fun! :thumbsup:
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Friday, March 31st 2023, 3:37pm

Thanks.

We have tons of scout builds in this channel. Tanking is outdated for sure since patch hit yesterday. Give us some time to update the builds ;)

Monday, August 7th 2023, 8:14am

Thanks.

We have tons of scout builds in this channel. Tanking is outdated for sure since patch hit yesterday. Give us some time to update the builds ;)
The channel is useful for newbies. Thanks.

Sunday, October 8th 2023, 12:02pm

Just realized the scout is nerfed, a lot :)

Maybe at patch 15 or 16 or 17 it will be OP,but now I am failing quests! :(

Sunday, October 8th 2023, 12:35pm

Just realized the scout is nerfed, a lot

Maybe at patch 15 or 16 or 17 it will be OP,but now I am failing quests!

Hey!

I don´t think it´s nerfed that much that you would fail quests. Maybe you need to check your Build again :S Every Class is able to do quests. Some might be easier than others but I don´t think I´ve seen anyone complaining about not being able to quest because the class is nerfed that badly! I don´t really play scout so I can´t really help with a build for lvling but I think the link Dragagon shared in this thread might help you with a build. Also you could ask in the Allods Discord and maybe someone will be able to share a build with you.
What also usually helps (Depends on the Level ofc) is to get newest gear. Usually if you check some Vendors in the capitals they have quite often some gear in the resale section because other players sold them. But only helpful from a higher Level.

Greetings!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Telisia" (Oct 8th 2023, 1:29pm)