You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 31st 2023, 9:54am

Summy

Hello! I would like to ask if any of you can send me a current dps pve build and support pve build. Thanks in advance!

Friday, March 31st 2023, 10:22am

Hello VeryBadLady,

Do you have a Mentor ingame? Would be good to ask him/her or a Guild member maybe who plays Summoner too :thumbsup: Also since the Patch yesterday you´re able to try out a build and reset it (with the WoD you´ll have in the Post) if you don´t like it :thumbup:
Also maybe you want to ask in the Allods Discord - people usually answer there faster.

Greetings!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Friday, March 31st 2023, 3:35pm

Hello! I would like to ask if any of you can send me a current dps pve build and support pve build. Thanks in advance!

We have a channel full of builds here. Patch just launched, updates are rolling in, give us time to update it all.
Welcome to Allods!