You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 12:10pm

Rated 16

I just noticed something - the game is rated 16 on the launcher. That's fine, it's probably the rating I'd put as well. What I find interesting is that in Russia, it is rated 12, and it has naked harpies. They are truly redheads by the way. He he he he. Our version has covered the titties for most of them. Actually the sole exception I believe is the harpy playing the harp near the lake in Umoir. The lady that appears when a healer resurrects players is also naked in the Russian version, with shining southern regions as far as I remember.

I make this thread because I find it interesting that the game is rated 16 here and 12 in Russia and there it has full nudity and here it is just one harpy that forgot to put on her clothes.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 12:22pm

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 12:33pm

I brought that up with our bosses, as I too found it to be funny, they said thats an error on the .ru website.
It should be 16 for them too, they forwarded it for them to update.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:09pm

Can I hope that our version gets fixed to match the Russian in regards of nudity?
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:15pm

Resha

Intermediate

There are several categories for game's classification.
And Allods is not rated 16 for sex but for alcohol (and I think another category too); because of some quests especially at Eljune 8|
Drood retraité !

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:19pm

Guza

Intermediate

Can I hope that our version gets fixed to match the Russian in regards of nudity?

Yes please, I want Uncensored version =p

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:30pm

i want normal, uncensored version too...

nudity is a good thing!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 2:22pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Sure, why the hell not, +1 for nudity. 8)

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 2:28pm

There were tons of changes through out the time.

The Gibberling in Eljune isn't the pimp missing 3 of his girls anymore.
They even don't deal drugs anymore. Now they abuse salt. " Don't do school, stay in salt"
( The animation for one quest got changed overtime, too. Now the poor Arisen won't die in agony anymore :( )

Oh and you can't create the charming austrian dude anymore. The exact hairstyle is missing.
Gooby plz!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 3:25pm

There were tons of changes through out the time.

The Gibberling in Eljune isn't the pimp missing 3 of his girls anymore.
They even don't deal drugs anymore. Now they abuse salt. " Don't do school, stay in salt"

Salt refers to the salt from Dead Sea, which is a drug. ^^

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 3:37pm

Atleast for the DE Version they changed it from " Drugs/Drogen" to " Salt/Salz"
Even if it refers to the same thing it was changed for what ever reasons
Gooby plz!

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 3:52pm

And the ladies? If an uncensored version come, they will also see naked men? Games are too sexist.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 3:54pm

There's very little nudity in the Russian version - I know only of the harpies and the resurrection lady. I don't think there is anything else that was edited out for our version. I'm not even going to address the "game's too sexist" comment.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 4:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm not even going to address the "game's too sexist" comment.
As well you shouldn't.
That's an absolutely asinine comment. :thumbdown:

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 4:11pm

There's very little nudity in the Russian version - I know only of the harpies and the resurrection lady. I don't think there is anything else that was edited out for our version. I'm not even going to address the "game's too sexist" comment.
You forgot the censoring of the dancing Elf holograms. I remember in Beta I was surprised by seeing those in DBC. When I came back to the game the lights were added to censor them.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 6:15pm

I'm not even going to address the "game's too sexist" comment.
As well you shouldn't.
That's an absolutely asinine comment. :thumbdown:

Thanks for your asinine comment example :thumbup:

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 6:19pm

You forgot the censoring of the dancing Elf holograms. I remember in Beta I was surprised by seeing those in DBC. When I came back to the game the lights were added to censor them.

The first time I entered DBC, the holograms were already there. I think they are not as much censorship as they are just changing the game as it was further developed. I mean, I think DBC has the holograms and not dancing elves on RU as well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Biromir" (Jun 5th 2014, 6:33pm)

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 6:36pm

It might have been done on RU servers too but the addition of the light flares to the holograms is censorship that was added to the game.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 9:21pm

well, ONE thing beside the harpys was not censored too:

when doing the league-quests with the kanian witch lady in the castle, after she is rescued, she will leave the area with the elfish man while wearing a transparent piece of cloth. its possible to see through it, revealing her tits ;)

Friday, June 6th 2014, 11:41pm

Resha

Intermediate

Want this back :

This PNJ at Revelation has changed some update ago :(
Drood retraité !

Rate this thread