You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 2:46pm

NA Account Migration - No response from CS

Can anyone help me out? I've put in a ticket to customer service Tues June 3rd, and got two responses from them about my NA account migration, and then... nothing. They requested I login through the allods portal with my my.com account and set my name, which I did, and I haven't heard anything back from them since. At this point, its been 2 days since I've heard anything at all from them, and it's very frustrating, as I have a lot of time and money invested in the characters on that account. I logged into Allods to see if maybe the migration had been done, and they just hadn't responded to the ticket, but none of my characters are there. Any help would be appreciated, this is beyond annoying at this point :(

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 5:44pm

If you have not received a response by tomorrow then please PM me with the ticket ID, and I will ask about it.

BUT, your not the only person with tickets in the queue who have spent a lot of time, or money on the game.
The ticket system is a queue system, you might get a day when the queues are short, but other days thing will be busy and only a certain amount of tickets can be replied to during working hours, but you should get a response as soon as possible.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 9:06pm

Alrighty will do. Oh, I realize I'm not the only person. I'm just surprised it's taking so long! I thought more accounts would have been migrated by now :( I guess I will keep an eye out.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 6:33am

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I've been waiting a week now and my transfer is still in progress.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 2:30pm

Just curious... I really want to play in the mean time.. can I make a character and will it stay, or will it get deleted when/if the transfer goes through? I don't want to have to wait weeks to play, and I don't mind if the character gets deleted.. I just want to play : /

Friday, June 6th 2014, 3:10pm

Unfortunately I was not able to speak to our contact yet :( ((who was already covering for our boss, whos on holiday) and she has gone offline already (there's a few hour time difference between us), so as I had an early morning meeting I was not able to speak to her and forward the information, I'll collect any others that come in and forward them on Sunday night for her to sort out .

regarding a "time killing" character:
If you do choose to create a character to play in the mean time, you can either do it on that account, though the account will be reset when it comes to transferring the gPotato ID onto it (if you do that, please add a reply to the ticket saying your doing it to pass the time, and they are free to reset the account)

OR
If you think you might want to keep the character afterwards, then you can register a separate My.com account, and use that in the mean time. That way you can still choose to continue the new character at a later date if you want.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, June 6th 2014, 3:12pm

Hello,

Just curious... I really want to play in the mean time.. can I make a character and will it stay, or will it get deleted when/if the transfer goes through? I don't want to have to wait weeks to play, and I don't mind if the character gets deleted.. I just want to play : /

Wraith02 specifically said that you must not log in the game with the my.com account that you want to link with your former gpotato account.
So don't create any character with that account, make a new my.Com account with another email adress to play Allods in the mean time ;).

Good luck for the transfer.

EDIT : lol Wraith02 is back :D.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, June 6th 2014, 5:45pm

Alright! That sounds good! Sorry you couldn't get a hold of anyone yet D: Thanks for the info!

Oh shoot. Ok. I logged in once just to play with character creation, but I didn't make a character.. I hope that doesn't mess anything up x_x But yea, you make a good point xD I could make an alt account in the meantime hehe Thanks :3