You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 5:13pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Tank build.. That one isn't very functional, unless you plan to tank with 2h half of the fights, but believe me, with a tankier build without 2h enhancing rubies I am squishy as hell anyway while using a shield, so you need more defences. As a tank you need to survive as well as make agro as much as you can, guessing that you tank with 1h because you took one-handed dmg rubies and shield rubies, you don't have to go for rank 2 crushing blow on the bottom right, it's a big waste of rubies in my opinion. While you skip rank 2 crushing blow (and remove the useless armor rubies while wearing a 2h sword), you can take the vitality rubies as they increase your hp greatly (i'm surprised why you skipped them as tank..)

Heroic might is not very helpful for a tank as it is mainly a pvp skill with a boost on a few flawless strike hits for easier kill of an enemy. I'd suggest taking rank 3 flawless strike instead.

Here is the build I use for tanking. I've tried out a few other types of choice but this seemed best.

Reasons why I took hack and knee shot, as well as Headbutt, once again, you need to survive, so this trick helps you stay longer in the fight. You slow the mob and then headbutt it to make some time for the healer to heal you up before you get hit again (if you're lucky you can gain back the barrier while kiting the mob around)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:55am

2h tank build ?(
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:40am

2h tank build ?(

Ofcourse, 2h rubies gives almost same bonus then shield and better dps with 2h.
Warr cant tank s6-s7 anyway without OP party, even with shield.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:11pm

look here, you won't be able to tank with a 2 hander.

except of course if you're full legendary+ and you want to tank a low strat allods.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:23pm

Hi, I've come back to allods after about 3 years away. Decided to just start with a fresh character and I seem to have pretty much forgotten everything I knew. Does anyone have a build for a 2-handed warrior mainly for pve/dps? Is that viable? So many changes, last time I played there was still a fatigue system :P

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:35pm

look here, you won't be able to tank with a 2 hander.

except of course if you're full legendary+ and you want to tank a low strat allods.
i tank s5 regularly with 2h :thumbup:

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:23pm

well good for you, but i still think a 2hand warrior is anything except a tank.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:29pm

Resha

Intermediate

2h tank build ?(

Ofcourse, 2h rubies gives almost same bonus then shield and better dps with 2h.
Warr cant tank s6-s7 anyway without OP party, even with shield.

Maybe you should go s6-s7 with a real war tank. You'll see that they can tank as good as paladin :thumbup:
Drood retraité !

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:45pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

s6-7 is easy enough to tank as a warrior with shield, it's just that wars have less support skills than paladins.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..