You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:12am

Warrior build help

Hi guys im new with warrior.
Can anyone give me a good build with talents and rubys and stats? :)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:15pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

What weapon did you want to use? There is a build for each, and while not prefered by all there is something for everyone. So, what's you're style?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:43pm

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:31am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

http://tinyurl.com/tanky2hpvp

It's a tanky 2h build with a CC approach for single, and multiple target's. It's also skelly so plenty of room to make it you're own in place's. The "Hack" replaces lunge, and as long as you time your skills in rotation you will never miss the Combat Advantage using the skill neglects from it. it also add's a lengthy slow to the target to buy you time for the situation, negate dmg by kiting to pull more into a group for AoE. After determining which playstyle suits you the additional rubies can be added at any time. You can even swap hack out for lunge, and adjust the path at you're discretion. If you want more dps with low spent talent point, and rubies you will look at it like this. http://tinyurl.com/littledpsboosterseat ^ tiny talent point's, and 3 rubies into the ferocity armor reduction penalty for 15% to all dmg rather than focusing on the 10 seperate passive rubies excluded that you could still pickup if you desire. Also next to that penalty is the 24% increase to KD targets.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:40am

Why dont put points in jagged slice? Is a good skill for damage.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rodrigoefonseca" (Mar 22nd 2014, 10:49am)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:46am

Im new to this, where i get additional rubies?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:20pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Why dont put points in jagged slice? Is a good skill for damage.

Jagged slice is complete crap, don't touch that skill or it's rubies, its just not how it used to be and its bad.
KAPPA

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:34am

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 4:22am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I'm not saying you should avoid Jagged Slice even if my better judgement conflict's with that statement, but consider in all aspect's the build I provided you in the previous post as a guideline that is incredibly biased to my personal preference regarding the class in it's current state. Take from it anything useful to create an opinion, and always keep an open mind of the potential each skill/talent provides in every situation. Jagged Slice is going to be widely unaccepted by most, but with the option of free respec during this period I welcome you to test it along with any other options that fit you're niche until you're eye's bleed, you're on the floor, and begging for someone to take the mace from you're hand's...or paw's ( I love gibber's. * make's heart shape with fingers, and point's at you* ) It's an alternative to Ago Strike or something you can throw on a player running around as you focus on other's, lots of uses, but not all making it at all relevant to it's damage output. Other than that keep asking question's, test everything, and keep an open mind when considering anything.

As for rubies, you have an option to purchase more through the cash shop. I won't direct you either way on that topic.

P.S. If you consider Jagged Slice also consider Bloodbath, and it's 2 ruby to 5, and 6 talent point's twin to move like Jagger

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:16pm

well,i play i play in RU server for6 or 7 month,and i am using this build http://tinyurl.com/m2h6283 which is awesome in PvP ,keep targets in CC,and +25% damage for knockdowned target,and works very great in PvE too

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:07pm

the build that was linked contains too much wasted talent points and rubies.

i don't know the skill names in english but i'll take a guess and try to translate:

skills:

hack: you don't take this for the damage, and the slow doesn't change regardless of the rank => rank 1 is enough.

forceful kick: same thing! pick a lvl 2 and it's enough. lvl 2 is good because it reduces the cooldown by 10 seconds, but then going to rank 3 is useless.

die hard: rank 2 is enough. it's pointless to pick lvl 3.

headbutt: why rank 2 again? rank 1 is more than enough. i would even skip this skill and pick bash instead.

adrenaline buzz: you don't pick that? it's essential for a warrior! rank 2.

whirlwind: i think rank 2 is enough, the damage bonus from rank 3 is ridiculously low to waste 3 more points in that, and here it's 6 more points actually since you need to max vicious spin first.

lunge: no lunge? for real? rank 3, ESSENTIAL especiallu with a 2 hander build imho.

the last skills are up to your, and by the time you get those, i think you will know what's best for you.

now for the rubies, there are wasted ones again, if i were you i would pick a build like this:

2 hander build with some CC, good damage and resistance

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!323.3..2.2..31...23..2..3....23.2..2!cyzxs/WUMUS!wbgh/KPCBUW!yirqdwg/MMARE

Friday, March 28th 2014, 6:43am

darkparismo

Beginner

this mine build atm...
not like it much tho and i will change it still with fountain of death...
but would like some feedback

dps/pvp
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!333.3.…!gwewzrb/IGERLE

tank
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!223.3.…kffetqi/ASTZIAH

so advise is welcome...

thnx for checking tho

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:41am

your pvp build looks fine except for a couple rubies:

rubies:

-i feel warden instant shot are useless.

-you waste soo many points to get "unstoppable force", which in the end will hardly ever serve you.

-also i feel like you are hovering dps rubies just to pick that one CC skill you want. as much as CC is essential to the warrior, if you can't get enough damage off while your enemy is CCed it's useless.

talents:

-die hard doesn't need to be rank 3. honestly 10% extra for 3 points is not worth.

-6 points in headbutt? come on, noo...rank 1 .

-hack is a must have in pvp.

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!333.3.…E!uaqddwg/MMARE

this is what i would build for pure pvp. of course it's only my point of view and other people could dislike it.
as for a tank build i can't help since i have no experience with that^^"

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:33am

Hello ! I need pve / dps build paired weapon. Someone can make it for me ?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:48pm

darkparismo

Beginner

well with pvp spec i am more useless in astral.. so is a kind of hybrid build i am aware of.

- i had instant shot for tka rick creepy doom but removed them, alrdy was planned to but didnt...
- i dont see how i waste rubies for unstop force... i rlly love that in pvp and the elemental resis works good also...
- and i do less with cc i use rush , pala rush , headbut , and force kick now to cc....

talents

hack i dont see why cause also have knee shot ofc... 2 x rush so they aint come far....
headbutt and die hard... i can take talents off them but rlly usefull place to put them i dont see....

just mine opinion ofc about own build... ty for the good feed back i will take it in thoughts

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 6:21pm

as i said, some skills really are not needed.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:05pm

since crit chance rubies replaced with crit dmg increase ,it is useless to take it, i mean, it is max 15%,it is useless for me, i would take unstop force and rubies increase knockdown chance of forceful kick(very useful in pvp)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:12pm

your pvp build looks fine except for a couple rubies:

rubies:

-i feel warden instant shot are useless.

-you waste soo many points to get "unstoppable force", which in the end will hardly ever serve you.

-also i feel like you are hovering dps rubies just to pick that one CC skill you want. as much as CC is essential to the warrior, if you can't get enough damage off while your enemy is CCed it's useless.

talents:

-die hard doesn't need to be rank 3. honestly 10% extra for 3 points is not worth.

-6 points in headbutt? come on, noo...rank 1 .

-hack is a must have in pvp.

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!333.3.…E!uaqddwg/MMARE

this is what i would build for pure pvp. of course it's only my point of view and other people could dislike it.
as for a tank build i can't help since i have no experience with that^^"
well, you dint take Feint rubies which decrease energy usage of Lunge up to 45%,it does matter a lot in fight. I agree that you took Hack but making it r2 is useless,and also r3 lunge and charge is waste,r2 is great for them but r3 is waste

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:57pm

please don't get me wrong, those are not my choices!
i took the build that was posted, and only modified it in order to have the essential rubies and talents.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:00pm

since crit chance rubies replaced with crit dmg increase ,it is useless to take it, i mean, it is max 15%,it is useless for me, i would take unstop force and rubies increase knockdown chance of forceful kick(very useful in pvp)
the 15% chance adds up on the base chance you have. it makes 5+15% =20%. so no, those rubies are important. don't forget that the fights are now much longer with the modifications to the stats, so the crit damage is a decisive factor.