You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 6th 2023, 6:07pm

with update 14 which class is buffed to be OP and which one is nerfed?

Old returning player maybe.
At every patch usually OP 1 or 2 class to change a bit the system. -and the same time nerf 1-2 class to be useless almost.
Now at patch 14 which class is easier to play?- because is OP

Saturday, May 6th 2023, 6:41pm

A few people say Mage has burst dmg on pve , with low survivability on pvp.

In game there are many Priests, for whatever reason. Maybe because is easier to play the general content.

Saturday, May 6th 2023, 7:31pm

Hello!

Well Mage has a good burst on pvp especially. Pve I´m not so sure for mage. Usually Priest / Demo / Bard do good dmg on pve. I think Warden and Summy do good dmg too but again not 100% sure. It also depends if you´re looking only for a dps class in both pve and pvp. Priest is like always a good idea and you could even try to heal in pvp but dmg wise it´s good too (for BG in Domi you usually need a Priest FH). But for me it always depends like I don´t like to play Priest even tho it does good dmg. You should try classes out and see what you like most! :thumbsup:

Have fun!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Tuesday, May 9th 2023, 2:25am

Hey and welcome back to the game!
Speaking in terms of PvE DPS, every class is balanced except for Engineer and Scout, being on the lower side. Everything else does really good numbers.
I'd say drop Psi and Mage because they bring no utlity.
priest, Druids and Summoner bring awesome off heals and Purifications. The Demo right now is the strongest DPS in AOE, but a 50% nerf is on its way so it's no longer feasable.
Warrior, Demo, Scout and Paladin bring taunts for sketchy situations. Paladin on top of all that brings a Shield and FULL heal for allies, none of the other tanks do that.

Rather something supportive?
Then it's Bard or Engineer.
I did mention Engineer isn't as good for DPS but it beats the Bard when it comes to supporting. double mass puri, shield against demons aoe in mazes.
The Bard however, being slightly weaker on terms of supporting, brings good numbers when swapping to DPS, so it's more versatile that way.

Prefer to heal endgame?
Summoner, Priest and Druid are your choices. All are excellent on DPS roles.
The Priest brings slightly less healing, but has shield mechanics that make up for it, and is better in 2 situations I can think of already, Fenia Cloister 2nd boss and mazes (again, demon aoe's).
It's also the tankiest healer for PvP, followed by Druid.
The Druid healer excels in aoe healing and brings a mass puri too, which the other healers don't. Druid is also going to be able to support in the future, so that's an interesting view.
Summoner is the strongest single target healer with a lot of passive aoe healing, but is the squishiest for PvP. However with skill, you can make yourself a tricky target with Dark Veils and the extra movement speed that the other 2 healers do not have.

Rather play a tank?
Warrior is as it's always been so far, a no brainer. Excellent mitigations and no need to pay attention to certain conditions.
The paladin right now is also an excellent choice, but a nerf is coming that'll the gameplay of the paladin, and make it weaker than it already is.
The Demonologist is also a good tank, but has lost some good utlity with 14.0, shoving warrior and paladin forward.
The paladin has also the top dps right now of all tanks.
Scout tank is something you don't see around lately, but I think it can be good too. I just didn't get to test it enough yet.

The question to ask what is OP is the wrong question to ask imo.
Every class has its own role in the game and brings its own toolkit.