You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 8th 2023, 4:56pm

[Guide Contest] Getting gold in 14.0

Hello Sarnaut!
One thing crucial to everything Allods is the ability to have gold so you can do things in the game. Things like buying sweet vanity such as mounts.
It's also important to gear up without problems so that you can enjoy most content.
It's great to help people with lending out gold, but you need gold first.
Something that I come across often when asking why people don't create God's Legacy, or don't create tier II gear, is because they don't have gold.
In this guide, I will turn the game inside out and reveal every secret about getting you gold, in the most time-efficient manner so that no one has to spent 30 minutes getting 6k gold from the Anomalous Region in the Astral because you have no idea what you're doing :clown:

Ready, set, get rich!

1) Trial of Blood.

This solo instance can be found in the ctrl+m, Dungeons, Trial of Blood (Training).

Trial of Blood is a well known way in P2P because Battlegrounds don't pop as often, and it's a great alternative to still get the Battleground Emblems.
So the goal of doing Trial of Bloods daily is to get BG emblems, because these are going to get you 414k a week. Everyday at midnight, the game will tally your score from your Trial of Blood (Training) attempt, and rewards you BG emblems based on that. You can do this daily, infinitely, but you can only spend 1500 BG emblems a week.
Ofcourse, Battlegrounds work as well, the point is about getting BG emblems, but Trial of Bloods take less time than a Battleground, so the preferred method is the Trial of Blood (Training). This will take you about 10 minutes max a day, so about an hour on a weekly basis.

2) Mazes

The Mazes is a group dungeon content, where you form a group of players and attack player-made dungeons.
This is another weekly activity of gold income, with varying income. From my own experience, it yields me about 300k to 500k gold, but it's never guaranteed.
You can find the Mazes in ctrl+m, skirmishes, Mazes.

The Embrium you earn at the end of your 5 Maze runs can then be exchanged for Gold, 1 Embrium:939 gold.
You can trade them in for gold at the Auction House, or at your Private Allod.
Each run is going to take about 10 minutes too, so that's another small hour on a weekly basis, for average the same gold income as Trial of Bloods.

You can also do some dailies on your Private Allod for 10 Embrium a day, coming down on another small 70k gold per week.
So all in all Embrium on a weekly basis can yield you quite some gold.
Alternatively, you can also save the Embrium, buy the 3rd talent tree and sell that for a lot more, but wether there is demand is another matter, haha.

3) Astral Patrol

Relatively new, Astral Patrol are dailies that you can find in the Astral Academy, along with a weekly.

These range from killing demons to collecting Hull Fragments, to completing a flying Compass dungeon and finding Chests in the AS.
Generally, everyday the dailies rotate between 2 series of dailies.
Let's say even days, it's Collect 10 hull frags, kill 20 demons and collect 2 chests in AS.
On odd days, it's complete a flying compass dungeon, do a trade run with Etherium and find 2 buffs/debuffs (random) somewhere in the astral.
From experience, I can tell you that the tasks on this odd day are the most annoying and time crawling dailies.
Henceforth, I suggest focusing only on AP dailies when the easy ones are available, the ones from the even days.
These dailies will get you 14k gold, so that's 14k*3 = 42k gold /2 (because we're not doing it daily, but every 2nd day) = 21k gold daily, that brings us another fat 140k gold on a weekly basis. Let's not forget that the weekly quest gives another bonus 57k gold for doing 5 dailies in that week, so that's a small 200k gold on a weekly basis.
next to the raw gold, these quests also give us Astral Nuggets, which is also worth gold.

Considering we get 30 nuggets per daily, and that we do 9 of these weekly, and the weekly quest gives another 150 nuggets, that brings us to 330 nuggets, which is another 66k gold.
Astral Patrol in total brings us to 266k on a weekly basis. it can be more with the other dailies but I wouldn't suggest doing that timewise.
Now timewise, these dailies do take somewhat longer.
We're usually going for Hull fragments, but there's only 6 and the respawn is 10m, so we go kill 20 demons while the Hull Fragments respawn and then return to grab the next spawn of Hull Fragments. Let's say this brings it to a long 20 minutes for those 2 dailies. The blobs (chests) in AS also depends wether you can collect 2, considering there is AS pvp and what not, so hard to put times on this. Doing this 3 times a week brings it to about an hour + whatever time you spend in AS to get the chests, so this is a less efficient method to get gold, but it still is one!

4) Multiplication!

Now that I have explained you the top 3 methods to making gold, I am going to tell you a secret. You can repeat these on every single Reincarnation you have.
Haha yeap! That means the BG emblems on 3 characters is already 1.6million on a weekly basis!
That's nuts!
I only give these 3 top methods because other ways to make gold in the game take more time for less gold, and is simply not worth doing unless you really feel like doing something different.
P2P having up to 6 reincarnations, we can make the math.
BG emblems gets us 414k*6 = 2.5M gold/week.
Mazes gets us avg 400k * 6 = 2.4M gold/week.
AP gets us 266k *6 = 1.6M/week.
That's a total of 6.5M gold/week.

For F2P, that's 12 Reincarnations, so it's about double.
DISCLAIMER: my own opinion. I know I will kick some legs with following statement, but truth is truth.
Now a lot can be said about F2P, but one thing I stand firm on is that F2P's gold value is nearly nothing, as players can just buy gold with IRL currency. As this guide is focusing on making gold in the most time efficient way possible, buying gold in F2P is your answer.
Buy Boutique Crystals, Convert to gold via the exchange NPC, and you're good.
I am sorry for everyone playing F2P the "free to play" way, and everyone going "I don't spend anything (anymore)", but you're wasting your time.
Working irl for an hour gives you more money you can buy gold with than any ingame activity can do. Am I wrong? Then work ingame and earn more than real life :D
F2P is P2W in this regard, and it'll never change.

The same goes for RU, in both F2P and P2P, gold can just be bought via Funpay. So gold means nothing and you're better off just buying it.
EU P2P is the only server where farming gold still has meaning and relevance.
Every other server that has the Allods Online label on it, should just buy your gold to save you time.
DISLCAIMER ENDS.

Now I don't have to tell you, exhausting every Reincarnation will take you time and some initial investment with gear, and no one needs this amount of gold, but it's so that you know what ways there are and how much you can generate.
Now, I can hear you go "I need to gear reincs?" Well, yes. But not as much. Just a set of tier 1 gear does most of the lifting already. The God's Legacy and Draconic Relics are optional, but they make life more bearable for you :D
You can get tier 1 gear very easily for all reincarnations from the Al-Rihat PvP chests, as they are tradeable.
Also by doing Trial of Blood daily, you'll have more BG Emblems than you can spend, so you can use those leftovers with Replicators to buy Equipment boxes to get gear a lot faster that way.

Doing astral dungeons is also a way but it takes too much time for my liking.
You can also buy Equipment boxes from Anomalous Region considering you do AS.
You can also buy these from 3x3/6x6 emblems but I doubt people really PvP with reincarnations.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (May 14th 2023, 4:05pm)

Monday, May 8th 2023, 5:00pm

5) More gold making methods

Of course, the game is bigger than 3 methods to make gold, but doing the Trial of Bloods already daily on every Reincarnation you have is going to suck up a lot of time, and it being the most time efficient way, I doubt people are going to want to do more things.
But for guide purposes and finishing what we create, I will list a few more ways to make gold, incase you'd have different preferences to make gold.

Goblinball
The Goblinballs bring in the same amount on a weekly basis as the BG emblems, but they take 10 minutes a game, 5 entries a day, so they take a small hour, everyday makes it about 6 hours on a weekly basis, so it's a lot less efficient.
Opposed to the BG emblems, you can not use the gobo emblems infinitely, so that's also taking up more bag space for nothing. And it rarely happens anymore in P2P, probably the same for F2P, so it's unfortunately dead content.
The last time I saw goblinballs is when Lucky Moments give a bonus for it, or order buffs are active and people are willing to play some gobo's.

Kingdom of Elements
believe it or not, KOE is the most inefficient way to create gold. The dailies are annoying, take about 30m of your time and all that for only 1 Symbol of gold which is worth only about 22k gold.

I believe most people do either KOE dailies because it's routine without thinking twice why they are doing it or simply because "everyone" does it, or it's to farm Order Prestige.
On a weekly basis it yields you a big 140k gold but it'll cost you 25m/day thus nearly 3 hours. Not worth.

Tka-Rik
Another way to farm gold is by buying Symbols of Gold from the Tka-Rik vendor, but that's another 22k gold for 20 sparks, and you get only 10 sparks a day for doing it's dailies. And after the 2 dailies, you can only farm 1 daily giving 5 sparks for 10 waves. Takes quite the time, really not worth doing it for that amount of gold.
But hey if you're bored, who am I to stop you? :D

Player-Trading
The last method is a more lucrative way of making gold.
Pay attention to what's tradeable and what's not.
Is it? Then it has a price!
June Catacombs for June Wings.
Tradeable % boxes from flying compasses.
Tools and Workpieces from Professions.
Mounts and Shell skin drops from raids

Anything you can trade can be sold for gold.
Check the Auction House for a guidance on prices.
The difference here is that gold is just moved from owner. All other methods actually generate more gold into the game, and thus creates inflation.

The end

That about wraps it up for my gold guide.
Gold is relatively easy to farm in Allods, it does however take some time, and finding the method that suits you the most is the most important, because it's something you're going to be doing your whole Allods carreer.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (May 8th 2023, 5:55pm)

Rate this thread