You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 15th 2023, 4:31am

[Guide Contest] Melee Healer PvP 14.0

Player: Seres
Guild: Legends

Build PvP, Melee Healer
Hello to whoever reads this, I am going to share the Build to perform better in the battlegrounds and arenas against other players.

I always make it a point that people read the descriptions of what they're going to use, here in the game or wherever it's always very helpful to know what you're doing.

First things first, there are 3 types of Aspects with the healer, there is the Aspect of Assault, the Aspect of Support and the Aspect of Healing , we will focus on the Aspect of Assault and it has the image of a little sword

We will start with a full view of the whole build, talents and rubies, most of the talents and rubies are given to you by quests after completing a world mystery, the other part you get by buying strongbox with blue crystals.

The talent tree is the one on the left, before taking all the talents, first read the descriptions of the marked rubies and check which ones benefit a specific talent, it is important that you see which rubies work under the assault aspect, since these rubies will have no effect if you don't have that look, so watch out for that.

The healer needs Fanaticism, these allow you to use skills instantly and/or with much more damage
Now we'll move on to testing some of the healer's abilities.

The Bulwark of Unity is an ability that requires Dragon Tears, if you do not have this the ability cannot be used and it will only work when you have been lowered to less than 40% of your HP, when using it you will heal a certain percentage of your maximum HP, this percentage will depend on the quality of your dragon tears and will give you an additional shield ¨the Sacred Word¨, it also heals all your allies that are below 40% and within its range.

Sacred Word (6s) by Bulwar of Unity (4s)

The reason for choosing this shield that protects little but does protect, in the Aspect of Assault, is because of the rubies that you can use on it (Reverence), this ruby incapacitates your attacker for 1.5s (Helplessness) when the shield is destroyed, also by improving the durability of the shield it will now require fanaticism.

The Talisman is your best shield, it protects you with a barrier of 100% of your maximum HP for 12s, it can be applied on an ally but it has a 3m cooldown to use it again.

The best thing you can do is use defense combinations with healing, such as Protective Sing that provides a barrier of 30% of your maximum HP and this, although it is not a talent or ruby, is a very useful racial ability of the healer that can be combined with Divine Foresight which heals for 40% of your max HP when below 30% of your HP.

Protective Sing

Divine Foresight

This shield is a two in one and is completely a ruby, it heals you 25% and gives you a 25% barrier for 8s, use it as your second shield after Sacred Word at the beginning of the battle only of course if you have lost enough HP

Control effects are a common part of combat and the healer can apply some.

Dazzling

Paralysis

Avenging Strike

Helplessness

Heavenly Smith

Luminary is another Talent that requires Dragon Tears, he can damage all enemies and heal his allies within his range, this ability can be used on himself or applied to an ally being him the new source.

Cleasing Flame is the healer's ability to apply wounds, wounds reduce the percentage of healing that the target receives, it can also affect the buff of barriers by reducing their percentage, it only affects barriers with damage absorption like the Talisman.

Frenzy is a ruby that grants 5 effects allowing you to instantly cast Celestial Judgment, but,

what matters with this ruby is the effect you can gain with another ruby (Prism of Wrath)

it needs Frenzy to work and, in addition to giving you 4 effects to increase the damage of your light particles, it provides a vulnerability effect with the first light particle you throw at the enemy.

Holy Rage is a high damage talent that is empowered with rubies and grants a 7s debuff effect against the enemy with a 20s cooldown (Apostasy) to reapply that effect.

Weakness

Apostasy

The stats vary according to the season so these stats will not always be fixed and you must change them, what is sought is a balance in the percentages in the effectiveness of Proficiency, Determination and Brutality.

I'll give you some basics stats to get you started.

Proficiency 600
Determination 300
Brutality 300

Vigor, vigor is the most important stat placing it above all other stats, you can do a lot of damage if you have a mind boggling amount of vigor but if it is backed up by the other stats the damage and/or heals will be much more effective.

One of the advantages of the healer is that it does not need rotation, almost each attack is independent of the others but you can combine attacks or defenses, you can apply the Cleansing Flame followed by the Fervid Prayer plus Frenzy and Particle of Light and the dish is served.

I must mention that the rubies that increase your stats by 30 points each do not seem so relevant to me seeing that the lowest astral team gives you 60 points and the highest ones up to 150 each, so that's why I did not choose them in the build but no one is forced to follow my build, it's just an orientation for new players so everyone is free to choose what suits them best.

It is also necessary to clarify that the melee mode is comfortable but it has its disadvantages, you will always need to be very close to your target so you have to find a way to keep the right distance to cause the most damage to your opponent.

Leaving this clear, there will only be one thing left, practice, practice makes perfect, I recommend that you first practice with normal mobs and elites to test your skills in both attack and defense.

Good Luck