You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 15th 2023, 10:41pm

[Guide Contest] Demonologist tank build 14.0

[Guide Contest] Demonologist tank build 14.0

Hello guys, hope u all doing well, this my first guide that I made and hope u like.
And its about Demonologist tank, I will not explain each skill what it does cuz I think u must know all of them if u played with demonologist for while .
The forms:
the only forms u gonna use is :
Human and Giant
Human form u will need it only for using healing skill Expurgation
And our Giant form is what u will use cuz all skills and rubies can be use only in this form and he known as a tanking form.

The build

If u got more rubies just try get lvl 3 rubies those that only lvl 1 or 2 in this build.
Stats:
In stats just take supremacy and survivability in ur gears
Skill rotation:
when u start fight try use this two to keep ur Obsession always up,
then u can use this skills like this
then u will spam only this 2 skills
When u are around a lot of enemies u can go like >>
u will tank more and do high dmg.
Hope u like my first guide and ty for reading it, if u have any adds or fixes let me know and cya peace
:thumbsup: .
Rymond
Evolution

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ZISKR" (May 15th 2023, 10:59pm)

Rate this thread