You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 19th 2023, 1:40am

Zones/ISA

Hey Sarnaut!
Always wanted to figure out all the secrets in our newly discovered ISA?
Then we have you covered!
We'll show you how the Squirrel mount looks like

We'll tell you about Penguin, the penguin pet!

We'll show you the cool costumes!

We'll even tell you how to farm all that Gibbler! Gibby gibby!

That, and so much more over at Dragallods/ISA!

Monday, May 22nd 2023, 1:20pm

Mod Kutsal

Merhaba, Mutlaka sana gerekli birşeyler var.

Wednesday, June 7th 2023, 2:17am

O M G...
you're the best,man... really really appreciate the effort you put here.
but i'm having some troubles with GIBBLERS and it's been for days now:
- the addon works in al rihat but not in isa, and i'm hearing you can change seetings? how do i do that?
- for days now, i peruse isa again and again at the same places i saw a chest to no avail: somehow they are not respawning either. atm i'm trying to look for some sort of pattern: at first i thought it was "the first one gets it", but i did still get it with an alt in the same place a couple of minutes after i took it first; then i thought "ok, so they spam like chests at al rihat, daily... but for days haven't found once in the same place i took it before; now i'm thinking these chests spam weekly and... idk, i'm lost atm, kinda frustrated tbh, i'd like to finish what i'm doing and start with other alts to get some stuff there too.

there was this "anomaly" too: i went to the very first chest, icy shore near the friggin portal, using a char i normally farm chests with. found NOTHING. then i took this freshly at isa char i have, first quest is near the portal, look to the right in the fish skeleton's mouth THE CHEST IS THERE!
HOW... WHY... don't know...
help, thanks.

orcs wear it better btw

Wednesday, June 7th 2023, 8:41am

Hey danielzntrt!
Yes Gibbler chests spawn weekly. If you check the Guide on Dragagons Homepage he says it there too.

If you enter Isa with a new Char (a Reinc for example) you´ll see the chests again because they don´t share the Gibblers.

About the Addon I´m not 100% sure how you add Isa yet. I´ll ask someone who knows more about addons! :thumbsup:
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

Wednesday, June 7th 2023, 2:24pm

Hey danielzntrt!
Yes Gibbler chests spawn weekly. If you check the Guide on Dragagons Homepage he says it there too.

If you enter Isa with a new Char (a Reinc for example) you´ll see the chests again because they don´t share the Gibblers.

About the Addon I´m not 100% sure how you add Isa yet. I´ll ask someone who knows more about addons! :thumbsup:

it says it!? where? i must've missed it then... but i did check the page.
well, that's that then.
and about the addon: check this out, i had a "SundukTarget" (as it says on dragagon's page, and he put a link to it too) already but it is an old version... an old version that still works instead of the current one that DOES NOT for some reason. also still using the old "cartographer" cause the current ain't working either and haven't work for some time tbh.
but yeah, addons... thanks.

Wednesday, June 7th 2023, 2:45pm

Yeah it says nearly at the end of the page in the "Earning Gibbler" section.

"These treasure chests spawn weekly at reset-time from Wednesday to Thursday.
Sometimes, you get a "bonus reset" when a maintenance falls on a Wednesday :D"

Yeah I did hear that the newest Version won´t work for now on EU I think it´ll work again with 14.1 if I heard correctly. But there is a way to add Isa Chests already to it. As I´ve said I´ve asked just waiting for a reply myself atm. Otherwise not sure if you use the Allods Discord but you could ask there too since usually more people checking questions there faster. :thumbsup:
But as soon as I find out something I`ll let you know (Or the person I´ve asked! :thumbsup: )

Have a nice day!

Wednesday, June 7th 2023, 11:40pm

Okay so for the Addon

The Solution I´ve got didn´t want to work for me neither for another player who I made try it. :S
But I think with 14.1 SundukTarget should get a new Update to work for EU Servers and Isa should hopefully be added by then!
Maybe you´ll have Discord and can ask Dragagon there since he won´t be able to answer here and for him the Addon seems to work. :thumbsup:

Also the "Searcher" Addon kinda worked for Isa but I had to tick a different option for it to work in Isa (In Irene for example it worked fine without the extra setting) and it was kinda annoying since nearly the whole map was shown on the addon. (Orange arrows everywhere + the red text what to find) So if you don´t mind that you can download that!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Telisia" (Jun 7th 2023, 11:54pm)

Wednesday, June 14th 2023, 11:21pm

yay! i got it! check it out...

"searcher" addon is working! yay! let's start this thing!...
wait, new patch!? PURPLE LAYER!? ...

ANYWAYS, something happened this week about the chests, other than me understanding a little about using the addon (lastest version is the 14.1, so i got the one before): chests weren't respawning at all at some places, for example, the first one near the portal NEVER spawned in the whole week for me... same with the ones in town and the cave.

so i'm at the point of just doing dailies and being surprised i got a chest when i'm not looking for them at all-- cause i thought it was like you can't get the same chests on the same place you took them already and the rest will respawn eventually as the days pass. but no and i don't get the pattern either... we'll see next patch, gonna get the addons, hopefully cartographer works then.
thanks, guys.

Thursday, June 15th 2023, 8:36am

Ooh nice and it doesn´t look as stuffed as when I tried that addon! :thumbsup: Must have activated something I shouldn´t have lol but well I´m barely in Isa even tho I should farm Gibblers :whistling: But the chests spawn randomly weekly (like in Al Rihat for example just not daily)
Oh and yes I forgot to tell you you can´t download the newest Version Sooorry my bad! ;(
But good thing you managed to get it now! :thumbsup:

Have fun with it and happy farming Gibblers! :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Telisia" (Jun 16th 2023, 7:43am)