You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 24th 2023, 6:21pm

runes question

Hello! My friend told me that at 80lvl if ur account is new u will receive 8lvl runes. Is that true and how do i receive them? i have to do quest or just like that in the mail? Thanks! 8)

Wednesday, May 24th 2023, 9:29pm

Hello!

Yes you´ll get a free set of runes but not level 8. I think it´s lvl 5 or 6. And if I remember correctly with a new Account you´ll get a coupon with an offer for level 8 runes not for free but cheaper. But I´m not 100% sure here right now. :pinch:
Maybe someone else who just got that can answer more clear :D

Greetings :thumbsup:
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Telisia" (May 24th 2023, 10:45pm)

Sunday, May 28th 2023, 5:16pm

Ohrmazd

Beginner

Hi,
At level 80, opening a Chest of the Explorer will give you 6x level 6 runes.
At max level, when sum of your runes doesn't exceed 48, you will get a discount for 1~5x level 8 runes (200bc/each; game also counts if you can craft at least 1! level 8 rune out of your current runes, and you fulfill it by 4x level 6 runes). To receive it, you must not have Chest of the Explorer on your character (i.e. in your inventory and bank) and do any quest of Not a Day without a Gif (now complete Astral/Distortion or win BG) to activate the promotion.

You can get even 6! level 8 runes, but it will be agony now (during patch 10.0 it was more doable):

Spoiler Spoiler

You don't open a chest after level 75. You do all quests up to the max (105) level, then do quests for reincarnation needed for the trick - incarnation banks are separate, so you can store Chest of the Explore there, then go back to progenitor and complete one distortion.
Nickname: Taurwi
Server: Evolution

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 9:53pm

runes and prophetic cards

hello, i just was wondering about runes, and i came across someone saying that it is way cheaper to acquire christal chips by using the prophetic cards; is that real? how often do cards events occur? how do those cards and compasses work?
thanks in advance
p.s: me modest Eng lang skills ;(

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 10:49pm

Hello Potato!

Yeah there´s a prophetic cards Event going on every here and then. Should be like every 3/4 months ish. You´ll be able to get compasses with some quests (1 BG win and 1 Astral run daily) and each should give around 9 compasses. Also you can buy them in the Cashshop. And the cards you can get from KoE mobs killing. Also you can buy them by a vendor in your Capital.

Hope that helped you! :thumbsup:

Greetings
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae