You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 24th 2023, 6:21pm

runes question

Hello! My friend told me that at 80lvl if ur account is new u will receive 8lvl runes. Is that true and how do i receive them? i have to do quest or just like that in the mail? Thanks! 8)

Wednesday, May 24th 2023, 9:29pm

Hello!

Yes you´ll get a free set of runes but not level 8. I think it´s lvl 5 or 6. And if I remember correctly with a new Account you´ll get a coupon with an offer for level 8 runes not for free but cheaper. But I´m not 100% sure here right now. :pinch:
Maybe someone else who just got that can answer more clear :D

Greetings :thumbsup:
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Telisia" (May 24th 2023, 10:45pm)

Sunday, May 28th 2023, 5:16pm

Ohrmazd

Beginner

Hi,
At level 80, opening a Chest of the Explorer will give you 6x level 6 runes.
At max level, when sum of your runes doesn't exceed 48, you will get a discount for 1~5x level 8 runes (200bc/each; game also counts if you can craft at least 1! level 8 rune out of your current runes, and you fulfill it by 4x level 6 runes). To receive it, you must not have Chest of the Explorer on your character (i.e. in your inventory and bank) and do any quest of Not a Day without a Gif (now complete Astral/Distortion or win BG) to activate the promotion.

You can get even 6! level 8 runes, but it will be agony now (during patch 10.0 it was more doable):

Spoiler Spoiler

You don't open a chest after level 75. You do all quests up to the max (105) level, then do quests for reincarnation needed for the trick - incarnation banks are separate, so you can store Chest of the Explore there, then go back to progenitor and complete one distortion.
Nickname: Taurwi
Server: Evolution

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 9:53pm

runes and prophetic cards

hello, i just was wondering about runes, and i came across someone saying that it is way cheaper to acquire christal chips by using the prophetic cards; is that real? how often do cards events occur? how do those cards and compasses work?
thanks in advance
p.s: me modest Eng lang skills ;(

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 10:49pm

Hello Potato!

Yeah there´s a prophetic cards Event going on every here and then. Should be like every 3/4 months ish. You´ll be able to get compasses with some quests (1 BG win and 1 Astral run daily) and each should give around 9 compasses. Also you can buy them in the Cashshop. And the cards you can get from KoE mobs killing. Also you can buy them by a vendor in your Capital.

Hope that helped you! :thumbsup:

Greetings
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae