Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:27pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

• "Fayne" started this thread

Mother's Day event - The results

Dear players,

Here you can discuss the Mother's Day event results

Congratulations to all the winners!
We will be in touch shortly about your prizes.

Cheers,
Fayne

PS: Wraith02 is again locked in the closet because of stealing cookies. We'll be releasing him soon™
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:33pm

Sulisi

Beginner

first: gratz to all winners!

but really? each different language gets their own winners? if I would have known THAT i never would have posted mine in the english forum but in my own lahnguage (german) and only would have needed to compete with a lot less others!!! I mean its nice, bc this way there are more winners. But sry I really think you could have mentioned that before. I bet not only I posted the own pic in the english part of the forum instead of their own language!
## placeholder ##

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:48pm

Congratulations to the winners :thumbsup:

@ Sulisi: That is funny... I wanted to thank the team for choosing one winner for every country. I think that this is fairer and it was wished by the community (well... that is at least the impression I got after reading several posts regarding the PMB-event).

I can neither confirm nor deny that this is my signature 8)

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:50pm

Sulisi

Beginner

Congratulations to the winners :thumbsup:

@ Sulisi: That is funny... I wanted to thank the team for choosing one winner for every country. I think that this is fairer and it was wished by the community (well... that is at least the impression I got after reading several posts regarding the PMB-event).

...well as I said: Its nice bc this way there are more winners.
They just should have mentioned that before, so people wouldnt mainly use the english forum part, but their own ones for that event.
## placeholder ##

Friday, June 6th 2014, 2:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Cheers,
Fayne

PS: Wraith02 is again locked in the closet because of stealing cookies. We'll be releasing him soon™
You better.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 4:04pm